This is not a walk thru for Duke Nukem. It does describe the areas
where you can find the secret areas which contains nukes, ammo,
ego-packs and in some cases, more mutants.
A few of these secret areas were found with help from the 3dRealms forum,
but most secret areas were found with no help.
Episode 1 - Level 1 (5 secrets -- 29 kills)
1) Jump on top of the shack you come out of at the beginning of the
level and drop down to pick up a shotgun.
2) In the room where the generator is located, turn left when you
first enter the room and shoot the barrels for a nuke.
3) From #2, go right a few buildings, then drop down and go left
down some stairs. You will see a few pipe bombs and a crack in the
wall for a nuke.
4) Jump on the A/C unit over the door to the entrance where the torches
are located. Go left and find a crack in the wall for a nuke.
5) Before you exit the game, there are two barrels on the lower level.
Shoot them for a nuke.
Episode 1 - Level 2 (5 secrets -- 58 kills)
1) After walkway explodes, drop down and go left. Locate crack in wall
behind the boxes for a nuke.
2) From the doorway of the first building you enter, go right until you
see a barrel in front of a wall. Drop down and shoot the barrel for a
3) Continue right, when you get to the window washer platforms, drop
down. There are two pig cops. Locate crack in the wall (at the very
bottom) and get more pipe bombs
4) After the last window washer platform, drop down. There are three
boxes, one of which contains a nuke. The platform only comes down once.
5) Near the exit, go left. Look down and see some bullets floating in
the air. Jump down for ego-pack and some other ammo. A jetpack is down
there to get you back up.
Episode 1 Level 3 (1 secret -- 37 kills)
1) After you get the jetpack and fly over to next building, enter the
door. Turn left immediately and blow up door. Inside is an assault
rifle and force field.
Episode 2 - Level 1 (1 secret -- 48 kills)
1) When you come out of the alley entering area A2 (this is after you
fall down the board that breaks, go right down the street past the
Horny Goat Weed sign) , jump left over saw horse to find an assault rifle.
Episode 2 - Level 2 (1 secret -- 48 kills)
1) After you drop down into the sewers, continue right until you pass
thru a pipe that has a jetpack on top of the pipe. Get the jetpack and
fly back thru the pipe. Go up the pipe in the ceiling. Several nukes,
ammo and ego-packs are located in this area.
Episode 2 - Level 3 (2 secrets -- 28 kills)
1) After rescuing the babe, instead of going back thru the door, jump
over the railing for a nuke.
2) On the bottom floor of the basement, look for a ramp (take the
elevator down and it's to the right). Jump up for a force field,
ego-pack and ammo.
Episode 3 - Level 1 (6 secrets -- 85 kills)
1) At start of level, go left and blow up/kick out gate for a GLOPP gun.
2) In the area just past the "When it's time to put her away ... Sunny
Hills Rest Home" sign, go to ladder and go up one level. Go left a
few steps and up one more level. Look for cracks in the wall for a nuke.
3) Just to the right of this area are three fans. Blow up the middle and
bottom fan with pipe bombs. The center fan leads to secret area with
nukes, ammo, and ego-packs.
4) In the area where you have to cross the subway tracks with trains
moving thru them, go all the way to the right. Look for cracks in the
wall for 100 ego-pack points.
5) After you get the yellow key, drop down from the platform moving
right before you get to the next ledge and drop down into a hole above
the 100+ ego-pack. Shoot barrels for a nuke.
6) When you exit the area where yellow key is located, drop down and
to the right. Jump up and to the right for a nuke.
Episode 3 Level 2 (5 secrets -- 54 kills)
1) After you flip the switch to lower the exit ladder, go back to the
first subway switch where you stopped the train to run across it. Start
it up again and this time stop it with just enough of the front past
the platform you are standing on to drop down on the train. Go right
to the end of the train and jump up into a secret area to get a double
2) When you first enter the A2 area, go up ladder one level and go
left. Look for cracks in the wall for some pipe bombs.
3) On the level above secret #2, there is a grate under the ladder
going up to flip the switch that opens the door to the GLOPP river.
Blow it up with a pipebomb for a nuke.
4) On the GLOPP river, there is an area where you jump on a ladder and
to the left is a pipe. Jump on top of this pipe and then double-jump
to the right. Two nukes are in this secret area.
5) After you exit the GLOPP river, jump up and to the right. Look
for a crack in the wall for a nuke.
Episode 3 Level 3 (3 secrets -- 43 kills)
1) After the train ride, keep going right until you need to use the up
arrow key. Then go left and look for cracks in the wall for a nuke.
2) Just under the red exit, climb down the ladder and jump on the pipe
to the right of the ladder. Look for cracks in the wall to find a
double damage power up.
3) After secret #2, go left and go into the entrance for Transit Works
Only. Then go left to the 3 boxes against the wall. Jump on top of boxes
and look for cracks in the wall.
Episode 4 - Level 1 (2 secrets -- 87 kills)
1) After you flip the switch to open the sewer cover and drop down the
pipe, turn right. Look for cracks in the wall for a double damage.
2) In the area where the babe is located, get in the center lane (the
one with water in it) and go left as far as you can (past the babe and
past the exit) for a nuke.
Episode 4 - Level 2 (3 secrets -- 87)
1) At the beginning of the level, go right just a little and use the
up arrow key to go over to the wooden platform. Shoot the two barrels,
go up the ladder for a double damage and 4 nukes.
2) In the area where you jump over the stationary subway trains, look
for a crack in the overhang to the right of the last train. Use RPG for
3) In the area where the babe is located. Get in the lane where you
exit the area. Instead of going right, go left to the last car. Look
for cracks in the wall for more pipebombs.
Episode 4 Level 3 (0 secrets -- 16 kills)
Episode 5 Level 1 (3 secrets -- 57 kills)
1) Follow the blue dots to turn on the lights. When you come back, go
past the ladder you came down on and blow up area before the boxes for
2) Go back up ladder and then past the lift you rode down. Go down one
level and to the left. Send the lift up and drop down and then go right
for an ego-pack.
3) In the area where you have to jump over a missing section of walkway
to get a nuke (this is above the babe), continue left until you reach a
lift. There is a hole under the lift you can drop down.
Episode 5 Level 2 (7 secrets -- 70 kills)
1) Go right to an archway. Jump on top and then double-jump on ladder.
Climb up for a double damage.
2) After you cross the bridge that you lowered, hit the switch on the
other side and jump on the bridge. Ride it to the top for another double
3) Go right on the level above the three colored buttons. Jump right
three times for some pipe bombs.
4) When you reach the ledge where you drop down on some moving
platforms, it takes you into another room with platforms moving
overhead. Go left and jump on the boxes near the wall. Jump up and get
on one of the platforms and ride it to the top.
5) In the area where you ride platforms across a pond filled with
GLOPP and jump on a platform that goes up, jump on the rising platform
and then jump right again into the hole.
6) From #5, go right and go up the ladder with the spikes. After you
get past the last spike, jump right and continue right for a nuke.
7) After you get the blue key on top of the boxes, continue left for
Episode 5 Level 3 (2 secrets -- 22 kills)
1) After you teleport to the lower level, go left. Look for cracks
above arch. Jump up on ledge and kick for a double damage.
2) After you cross the spikes, continue right. Go thru doorway and
climb down ladder to hit the switch that opens the door to the key
and babe. Look for cracks in wall to the left of the switch for a nuke.
Episode 6 Level 1 (2 secrets -- 86 kills)
1) After you flip the switch to lower the drawbridge, look for a section
on the lower level on the way back with different colored wood. Blow it
up with a pipebomb and find a 100+ ego-pack in one of the boxes.
2) In the freezer section of the ship, get on the frozen containers.
You can see a 100+ ego-pack under one of them. Get on the container to
the left of the ego-pack. There is some ice blocking the entrance. Break
the ice (shotgun does it nicely), move left a little and run and slide
into the area that contains the ego-pack.
Episode 6 Level 2 (3 secrets -- 54 kills)
1) At top of ladder to the left of door #2, go right and look for cracks
in the wall.
2) After you free the babe, go right and then up the ladder. Go right
again. Shoot the boxes for a double-damage.
3) In the room with the fork lifts at the end of the level, jump on
the pallet on the first fork lift and ride it to the top. Jump left
onto a chain hanging from the ceiling and then jump left again for
Episode 6 Level 3 ( 1 secret -- 13 kills)
1) On the top level above door #2, look for a crack in the corner
for a nuke.
Episode 7 Level 1 (2 secrets -- 56 kills)
1) After you cross the wire hanging on to the bar, go up the ladder and
then left. There are two hatches. The first one takes you to a secret
area for a nuke.
2) After you climb the ladder to the left of the babe (it was blocked
by a box hanging from a crane until you hit the switch), go right until
you reach a ladder going down. Instead of going down, jump up and to
the right for some pipebombs.
Episode 7 Level 2 (0 secrets -- 40 kills)
Episode 7 -- Level 3 (1 secret -- 29 kills)
1) At beginning of level, jump left over cargo containers to the left and
get a double damage.
Episode 8 -- Level 1 (0 secrets -- 29 kills)
Episode 8 -- Level 2 (0 secrets -- 63 kills)
Episode 8 -- Level 3 (0 secrets -- 16 kills)
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project Secret areas (English)
Вы уверены что хотите удалить этот комментарий?