- Chairman Status
- Training Facilities
- Youth Facilities
- Junior Coaching
- Youth Recruitment Network
- Transfer Budgets (Season and Remaining)
- Wage Budget
- Maximum Wage
- Overall Balance
- Kit Colors (icon, shorts, socks, text, shirt)
- Heal Team * / Destroy Team * / Inspire (happiness)
- Heal * / Destroy * (condition, jadedness)
- Height / Weight
- CA / PA
- Fitness / Match Fitness / Jadedness / Condition / Happiness
- Reputation (Current, Home, World)
- Contracts (wage and end date)
- Attributes (view only)
- Seating Capacity
- Expansion Capacity
- Build Date
- Pitch Condition
* Heal not only heals injuries but also changes the player's condition to 100% and clears his jadedness. Destroy is the exact opposite.
FMEL is a simple editor that allows you to quickly adjust information of clubs, persons and stadiums. It should be safe to use it, but at any case make sure to keep a backup of your savegame before using.
How to use
1. Extract the downloaded FMEL15-v3.0.zip in a folder of your choice.
2. Run Football Manager 2015, and load your save game (or start a new one).
3. Run FMEditorLive.exe (ALT+TAB to desktop first if you're running FM full screen).
4. Click the "Load Game" button.
5. Enter club's name in the Search input box and hit Enter.
- Fix PA Crash Bug
- Removed Inspire Team as causing issues.
- Player Happiness read only.
- Fix Classic Mode Under 19 year old players without a weight.
- Fixed Setting Club Reputation
- Fixed Club Stadium link where sometimes it would crash/unable to find.
- Fixed attributes randomly changing when editing a player.
- Added Hidden attributes editable.
- Added Phyiscal attributes editable.