Game Version: Pillars Of Eternity - steam v4.6.185473
Hotkey / Options And Effect:
HOME Key - Trainer Activation HotKey!
F1 - Infinite Health
- Keeps you and your party members alive and well.
F2 - Infinite Endurance
- You and your party members will have infinite endurance.
End Key - Give Attribute Points
- Before starting a new game at the beginig where you select your main character, press this key when you are at the attribute input menu, e.g where you select startup attributes.
- After you've pressed the key you can now go ahead and fill up your attributes but remember to do it before youve actualy used any points available.
Insert key - Instant To Marker
- View link in trainer to see how to use!
- This was added in as a request from a few users so enjoy!
Page Up Key - Set Value For Selected Stats ID
Follows the same procedure as below option - read for more info except this is focused at the party players "stats values"
PageDown Key key - Set Value For Selected Attribute/Skill ID
- First select the character you whish to affect by right clicking it's portrait.
- From the dropdown menu make your selection.
- while at the character Records menu press this hotkey to set your desired value for your selected attribute or skill from the dropdown menu.
- Note: alter the value using the slider below the dropdown menu. Editable Attribute options: Might, constitution, Dexterity, perception, intellect, resolve Editable Skill options: Stealth, athletics, Lore, mechanics, survival NOTE: To let the visual effect take place, either toggle out and back into the character Records menu or toggle to a different character and back again to the character you just altered.
F3 - Set custom supply amount
- Right click your character of choice and while at the main character/party menu press this hotkey to set your desired value.
- Note: alter the value using the slider below.
F4 - Set custom gold amount
F5 - Set custom experience amount
- Right click your character of choice and while at the character Records menu press this hotkey to set your desired value.
F6 - Set custom skill points amount.
Important: sometimes you might need to toggle out of the character menu to ingame and back again to see the resulting values updating. just in rare cases though.
Note: Activate the trainer while inside game playing!