1. Create a copy of your single player desktop shortcut.
2. Right-click on it and select "properties".
3. In the "Target" field, add the following to the very end (outside the quotes): +set sv_cheats 1
4. Click OK.
5. Launch the game using that shortcut.
Once you're in the game, you should be able to use the following cheat codes (hit the "~" key to bring down the console, then type them in):
|/notarget||Enemies Do Not Attack|
|/give all||All Weapons and Ammo|
|/give armor||Give Armor|
|/give health||Give Health|
|/give stamina||Give Stamina|
|/give ammo||Give Ammo|
|/give snooper rifle||Give Osa M1 Night Rifle|
|Give Mauser + Scope|
|/give flamethrower||Give Supercharged Ronson|
|/cg_uselessnostalgia 1||Original Wolfenstein Interface|
|/give #||Give Item # (See List)|
|/spdevmap mapname||Switch to Map "mapname" (See List)|
Some people have experienced problems activating the cheats as listed above. Here is an alternate to try if they are not working for you.
1. Add " +set sv_cheats 1" to the target line of the shortcut, as shown above.
2. Add a blank "user.cfg" file to the folder labeled "Main", in the game folder to "Return to Castle Wolfenstein".
3. Type one line in that "user.cfg" file: set sv_cheats 1
4. Enter codes as shown above.
Special Note #2
Some people have not been able to use the cheats unless they first load a saved game. New players can start, save, then load the save and the cheats should work.
Use these with the /give cheat listed above.
fg42 paratroop rifle
Used with the /spdevmap command.