An ironman-compatible mod that makes important colours in Hearts of Iron IV easier to see.
There are a lot of red and green bars in this game that are very small and unsaturated. This makes them hard for colourblind people to see and sometimes means I have to mouseover them every time I want to read them. This mod is designed for deutans (red-green colourblindness) although it should help anybody struggling to see the colours.
- Strength and Organisation bars (not perfect, still tweaking it)
- Capitulation progress
- Front strength meter (below general's portrait)
- Air superiority meter
- Naval invasion plan preparedness
- Division hardness/softness bar in division designer
- Factory icons on production tab
If you have any suggestions for things I should change please let me know. I'm currently trying to find a way to make the red/yellow/green battle indicatiors a bit clearer, but it's proving difficult.
Распоковать 2 папки из архива по адресу: Документы\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron IV
Мод выложен по просьбе пользователя NineHeart.