Устанавливать только на PC версию v.1.0.3. Патч НЕ будет работать на других версиях!!!
1. Разархивировать архив
2. Запустить инсталлятор и следовать его инструкциям
3. Указать в инсталляторе путь к папке с игрой
Changes for Banished build 141003
– Fixed mods not showing up on the toolbar.
– Fixed crash when loading save games saved with 141001.
Changes for Banished build 141001
- Fixed a crash when disabling mods that had new map types.
- Fixed the toolbar showing empty buttons in certain cases.
- The trade UI now dynamically resizes to make sure all items can be shown at once. This fixes crashes when the general merchant comes with many mods that add resources enabled.
- Fixed a rare crash that was caused by closing tooltips in a particular way.
- xWMAEncode now uses the /bin parameter to located it.
- Fixed a bug that allowed combo box drop downs to stay up if the parent button went away.
- Added an option to draw the mouse cursor in software in cases where DirectX fails to display the cursor properly.
- Moved ‘clip mouse to window’ option from Game options to input options.
- Added a cursor option that allows the resource to specify the hot spot of cursors. This also facilitates the software cursor.
- Added a Reset All option to the game launcher. This allows the game to reset to default settings if a setting is causing a game crash. The command line option /reset also does the same thing. Note this will unset achievements in non-steam versions.
- Adding an option to the game launcher to disable use of DirectInput. This should allow systems where the mouse doesn’t move to work properly, however only the left, right, and middle mouse buttons will be available.
- Roads will now always draw roads no matter how many there are on the terrain.
- Misc fixes for rare crashes.
Changes for Banished build 140925
- Updated to latest FBX sdk. This required moving x32 and x64 builds into their own folder since the dll name is the same for both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Added support for a cmd.txt file that contains command line parameters. cmd.txt must be in the same folder as the executable.
- Added command line parameter /bin that tells the game where the main /bin folder is located relative to the executable. This allows a single bin/WinData folder to be used along side the x32 and x64 versions of the game.
- Added a new variable to PackageFile resources, ‘String _preview = “pngOrJpgPath”;’ This is a square preview image that is used when uploading mods to steam workshop. If not set, no preview image will be uploaded to steam.
- Added Steam Workshop support. Mods can be created, updated, downloaded, and browsed in game. Any updates to subscribed mods will download automatically. A reload is required once downloads are complete.
- Fixed tooltip text going outside the background boundaries.
- Fixed combo boxes not displaying correcly after being enabled, disabled, then re-enabled.
Changes for Banished build 140825
- Initial Version