Patch 7 now live. This Patch fixes the following:
- Fixed Bane not spawning in prison
- Fix elevator that wonЖt move when generator is charged in GothamBridge
- Fix for getting stuck outside of GCPD shooting range
- Fix Jezebel Plaza Objective never clearing away after interrogating Santa Hat Thug
Patch for PC is now live. This Patch will fix the following:
- Fix for the issue that was causing credits, consumables, and profile progress to not be saved in >>
- Fix for the Burnley Tower vent that Batman wasn't able to climb up
- Fix for Free Flow Focus mode not unlocking upon unlocking Shadow Vigilante rank 3
- Fixed player falling through elevators/world in most cases. For players that were stuck in free fall >>
loop; if you are not back into the game or if it looks weird around you when you load the game, here >>
are the steps:
* Go in pause menu and select Restart from Checkpoint.
* If Restart from checkpoint didnЖt work, trying beating up all enemies around you.
* If there arenЖt any enemies around you, try going through a door.
Those steps should get you back into the game.
This update addresses several issues, including leveling progression not being saved correctly in some >>
cases and Arkham credits not being awarded correctly.
Here's the full changelog:
- Fixed player progression reset when leaving the title
- Fixed consumables not being used/applied when activated in the pre-match lobby
- Fixed Arkham credits not being awarded after playing a match
- Fixed cases where purchasing credits were not working
- Reduced map vote countdown from 30 to 15 seconds
- Reduced map start countdown from 10 to 5 seconds
To everyone playing on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, we've not forgotten about you, either, and >>
are working on some stuff to make your experience better too. Stay tuned.
Патч Batman: Arkham Origins Update 3
Описание и инструкции