- Fixed charge weapons losing ammo in shelter inventory.
- Fixed special music tracks getting overwritten by default music.
- Greatly improved out-of-combat pathfinding performance.
- Improved enemy movement towards noise.
- Fixed neutral enemy morale penalty triggering multiple times.
- Fixed crash related to double-clicking on some doors.
- Fixed crash caused by unusual Job Board errors.
- Fixed issue where allies not in the Scavenger Party would sometimes load into levels.
- Improved neutral NPC warning for campsite area.
- Fixed crash that occurred when attempting to load game without saves.
- Fixed an issue where changing graphic settings in-game caused visual glitches.
- Fixed text cut-off issues that occurred in some GUIs.
- Multiple pathfinding issues fixed.
- Fixed allies occasionally giving up on following you up or down stairs.
- Fixed most occurrences of characters occasionally sharing a square.
- Fixed an issue with enemies occasionally not attacking you.
- Fixed most occurrences of enemy 'pacing' in combat.
- Fixed issue where characters occasionally stopped a square or two away from their destination.
- Changed incorrect hovertext on pending custom portrait button - this is a planned post-release feature.
- Fixed incorrect data text.
- Adjusted/balanced morale loss and drain.
- Fixed game freeze that occurred when attempting to upgrade cars.
- Fixed Getz amount of time unavailable.
- Fixed a couple outstanding dialogue bugs.