• NVIDIA HairWorks fully enabled for GeForce GTX gamers.
PVP + Co-Op
• The game will no longer freeze if a player accepts a Co-Op invite while in the Uplay App after quickly selecting a storage device.
• Players will no longer experience very low FPS if they join a friend in a PvP lobbly while in the Uplay browser.
• The game will no longer remain on a black screen if they use the Fast Travel feature immediately after the Bell Tower unlock cinematic.
• Resolved certain issues that prevented a player from returning to the Story Mode from the Co-Op tab.
• Players will now be able to achieve 100% progression if they do not drive a snowmobile when the vehicle is available.
• Players will now be able to reach 100% progression after the "Day 1" Patch is applied.
• Corrected an issue where Trophies would not be rewarded for several weapons.
• The player will now hear ambient sound if they return tot he Main Menu from the Uplay App.
Here is the list of known issues fixed by the Day 1 Patch. Note, the patch for PC users contains a number of additional fixes - these are indicated throughout the notes below.
Stability & Performance
• Fixed some random crashes on all game modes
• Fixed various edge case animation issues
• Fixed various edge case detection issues
• Fixed missing VO for edge case reaction issues
Matchmaking, Connectivity & Replication
• Fixed matchmaking edge case issues
• Fixed host migration random & edge case issues
• Fixed join-in-progress edge case issues
• Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
• Fixed edge case replication issues with systems
Menus and HUD
• Fixed various edge case menus and pop-up overlap issues
• Fixed Mission objectives & updates issues
• Fixed Co-op specific pop-up updates issues
• Fixed few localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
• Fixed progression displaying 100% too early in progress tab
• Polished tutorial images
Mission Tweaks (Campaign, Co-Op & Side Content)
• Fixed various low repro walkthrough breaks
World & 3D
• Fixed various texture issues
• Deleted some rare floating objects
Rendering & Graphics Features (PC Only)
• Fixed rendering features not available under certain configurations
• Fixed multi-monitor display issues
• Fixed multiple visual artifacts; added SLI support
Inputs & Controls (PC Only)
• Fixed mouse cursor and keyboard functionality
In-Game map editor
• Fixed some graphical corruptions
• Fixed some edge case issue with maps upload.