28th October - PC
- Added support for new DLC tracks to Global Challenge
- Fixed keyboard input to handle high repeat rates
- Online - Fixed text appearing cut off on RaceNet screens in Japanese language
- Added splitscreen playlist header in order to correctly show "SPLITSCREEN PLAYLIST" or the appropriate translation
- Added support for upcoming DLC
- Fixed possible issue for running out of memory in Japanese language
- Fix results screens to update the fastest lap time when the entrant has finished. This means the last lap is now considered for the fastest lap time
- Added fixes for new DLC achievements
29th August - PC
- Small uptate to improve stability when modding.
27th August - PC | 29th August - PlayStation 3 | 30th August - Xbox 360
Previously, when competing online via custom playlists, players would receive 50% of the XP and cash reward that would otherwise be received for a regular playlist game. This reduction is in place to help prevent players rigging up “easy to win” custom events to build XP/cash.
Following feedback from the community, the reward for competing via custom playlists has been raised.
Following feedback from the community, an additional playlist is being added.
Called “Hardcore”, this playlist will remove the use of flashbacks and turn on full mechanical damage. It will also prioritise race events around circuits.
Previously, online players could reach a maximum of level 30. We’ve been surprised at how many have hit this level cap, and following many requests we are raising the maximum online level to 99.
Fastest Lap Times
The addition of fastest lap times is something that has been requested a lot. We have therefore adapted the UI race results screen for online events, which will now display the fastest lap for each player along with all existing information.
Many players have requested additional liveries to use during online play. In response to this, we have made the single player AI liveries available for the player to select during online events.
We’ve heard a lot of feedback, especially from Clubs and Leagues, about the maximum number of laps you can set for an online race. As a result we’ve increased the maximum from 5 to 10.
Currently when trying to veto an event type or location, many are finding it difficult to get a passing vote. We’ve made some changes to the system, which now only requires 51% of the lobby to vote for a change to occur.
We know many players enjoyed this feature in the original GRID and, following much desire from the community, we have re-introduced this functionality. A player’s selected flag will now be displayed next to their name plate while racing and on the event results screen.
Clean Race Bonus
The amount of money rewarded for racing cleanly has been increased.
Патч GRID 2 v188.8.131.5279
Описание и инструкции
Вы уверены что хотите удалить этот комментарий?