We released another small patch with various bugfixes, bumping the version to v1.0.1 this time.
- Self Destruct subsystem can no longer erroneously use weapon modifiers like the payload amplifier.
- Fix allondium level 5 effect not affecting the proper values.
- Fix auto-import when playing Mono queueing up food and water.
- Fix Mono UI showing extra population needed for level 1 for tier 0 resources that cannot be upgraded.
- Fix built Planetary Thrusters breaking when loading a saved game.
- Dragging resources to export should now be easier, holding the left mouse on an object no longer creates a tooltip. (Old behavior can be restored with a setting)
- Asteroid mining bases that you no longer have trade access to are lost and revert to their unmined state.
- Bulkheads and Targeting Sensors can now be used on support ships.
- Ablative Armor can now be used on support ships.
- Ablative Armor now has a massively increased damage resistance against lasers/energy weapons.
- Laser/Energy damage is now more vulnerable to being blocked by armor. (DR can reduce laser damage down to 1% of its original damage, rather than the minimum of 20% for other damage types)
- Increase the health of all weapon turret hexes.
- Self Destruct subsystem now requires power to put on the ship.
- The rotation/spinning of planets and other objects on the UI can now be turned off via a game option.
- Added new models used for various orbital stations.
- Fix the AI not always using its starting ships and scouts.
- Fix a bug that broke the Mono AI.
- Improve savage AI logic to build stronger fleets.