Changelog от 20.05.2016:
This is the first time this feature has been activated, so if you choose to go Ironmode, we’d love to hear about your experience, be it good or (probably) bad! :D
- New games with difficulty of Standard or higher can choose to activate Ironmode.
- Limit of 1 Ironmode save that auto updates.
- Character death is permanent and equipped gear is lost forever.
- The Ironmode save updates whenever a character dies.
- If all recruited characters are killed the Ironmode save is deleted.
- Not for the faint of heart.
- Mercenaries can temporarily join your crew for a mission.
- Mr. Lieu, a friendly smuggler, can be hired after reaching Allied reputation with Kage.
- Unique mercenaries can be obtained from rare drops.
- Kage Enterprises can now be contacted via the Wire terminal.
- Kage can supply items to help crawlers deal with traps, provided they like you.
- Fixed some typos in the Jiyin contact event.
- Added new drops that can counter traps.
- Crew Status has been added to combat mode to display an abbreviated list of all allies in combat and their health. Never wonder what Bolty's hp is again!
- The new game menu has been improved.
- Saved games now display the difficulty setting of the game.