MAJOR UPGRADE NOTES
- New secret area in opening level
- All control rebinding related issues greatly reduced/fixed
- Massive VR change with VR main menu and multiple additional options and tweaking
- Subtitles 1.0
- Balancing in particular regarding hard difficulty and sleeping
- Can now holster items
- Improved Xbox gamepad functionality in menu and in game
- Intro tutorial does not has to be completed anymore or can be completed in different order
REMAINING MAJOR ISSUES
- New VR menu may not give you control until you restart game once. Also you may need to use the mouse left click to confirm currently selected option. Enter may not work.
- Subtitle and voices may play while menus are up for example or when the option is turned off
- Hard to read pocket computer in VR
- Loading screens are very long or crash for some
- Problem with setting mouse sensitivity
- On waking up after sleep game no longer saves if hunger/thirst/temperature critical and damaging you so you don't ruin your save game.
- Food cans, plants give 10-20% more calories.
- During sleeping hunger and thirst go down a lot slower, temperature a little slower
- Dehydration goes 5% slower in general
- Hunger goes 10% slower in general
- Lightning is a lot more likely to hit you
- On hard difficulty dehydration and hunger go additional 50% slower
- On hard lightning is an additional 50% more likely to strike you
- On hard hail storms hurt more
- Meteors now have 5% chance of spawning a meteor that will hit very near you or on top of you.
- On hard meteors have an even higher chance of spawning on a trajectory that will hit you
- Multiple holes in geometry and getting stuck in geometry issues fixed
- Landing Cave water bottle puzzle replaced with idol statue nearby
- Landing Cave extra save point before first swim
- Landing Autosaves upon completing torch tutorial
- Landing tutorial checks if you already posses whatever it wants you to do next and if so skips the next step
- Landing tutorial insta completes if you make a lit oiled torch while not following the tutorial steps
- Landing large new secret cavern
- Landing has permanent food source hidden away now
- Crossroads 1 paper note on the beach was under the ground
- Intro long black load screen at the end removed
- Intro improved shaking in second half
- FPC1 Exploit fixed where you can fly out of level
- Crossroads Player comments on Yuri now
- Flashlight should no longer leave ghost item behind if removed after load
- Possible fix for all inventory related crashes/cannot drop something related things
- Fix for combining lit + unlit torch leading to deletion of one of the two torches
- Possible fix for teleporter crashing in rare cases
- Assumed fix for AMD wrongly rendering the applyment points when crafting
- Can now holster what you hold by pressing Q.
- Game automatically uncrouches before saving to prevent crouch being saved into the save game.
- No longer first need to click a controller button to activate gamepad controller support
- Possible fix for continue button sometimes not being available main menu
- Note added to Controls menu that it has bugs and how to work around them for now
- Losing mouse cursor or freezing on inventory or crafting menu fixed
- Entering ladder climb mode now pops up controls
- New Act screen has better art
- First version of subtitles now available. English only for the time being.
- IIf you hide HUD, sleep eye lids no longer hidden also
- If enabled do not play intro cutscene in Landing
- If enabled do not display tutorial UI boxes
- In VR crouch speed is now also scaled
- Can now set Comfort Rotation, Smooth Rotation, Strafe in VR for Left/Right
- Can now set the movement speed you want to use in VR options, max 100%, min 10%.
- On VR all camera shakes and camera animations now hard forced off
- In VR Enter/E/Left Click also allows for starting Sleep
- Can now detach head from movement with new option. This makes seeing PDA harder, press H (force PDA up) to read PDA in this mode.
- If enabled do not allow opening inventory UI and do not allow crafting of items not held in your hand right now (and which would need crafting UI)
- VR main menu exists, activated by F11 just like in game
- New speech line about Yuri
- Some new panting and grunt sounds