Дата выпуска обновления: 2 Июля 2014
Тип обновления: Официальное
Версия обновления: Update 1 (v 1.02)
Установка: содержимое архива копировать в директорию установленной игры, с заменой.
- Clients could kill the host player in co-op if a killcam was triggered, causing a co-op desync where the host player would only be dead on only one machine. This is now prevented.
- Melee kills on AI should always result in ragdolls, preventing the occasional "dead but still-standing and unsearchable" progression blocker.
- Changing the server filters and then entering a server should no longer leave you in an empty lobby that can't be exited.
- SVT-40 should no longer cause desyncs in co-op.
- Attempt to fix the animation issues with DLC weapons (we're continuing to look at this issue, so if you still see problems after the patch, please get in touch with our support team).
- Prevent sprinting from a gamepad if sprinting is disabled on the server settings.
- In game voting buttons now correctly say "hold" when using a gamepad.
- Relax the tests for placement of trip mines on stairs.
- AI no longer propagate knowledge during a bulletcam preventing the occasional alert when you kill someone.
- The effect of bushes on the player's visibility to AI is no longer applied permanently.
- Change the mouse-cursor behaviour to better support windowed mode.
- Fix various issues with the "saving content" notification getting stuck or not persisting onto various menu pages.
- Fix the aspect ratio of the Trench Gun icon in the radial menu.
- Improve display of really long server names and reduce the flickering of the server list.
- Improve scrolling behaviour of the server list (we have a further improvement pending for maintaining the selection while scrolling with a mouse and generally improving the mousewheel behaviour but it missed this patch).
- Server settings should now be shown on the respawn and in-game pause menus.
- Chat should now be present in co-op campaign.
- Czech language should now have english dialogue present where previously missing.
- Fixed issue with achievement text in the Steam client if language set to Hungarian.
- Various localisation issues fixed.
- Double-clicking on the first server in the server list seems to be broken (the "Join" button still works).
- Trying to enter a password-protected game but entering no password can break menu flow forcing the player to use Alt-F4 to quit.
- DLC weapons in Czech seem to have lost their names.
- Steam Cloud doesn't seem to be synching all data (we had a backend configuration issue that was preventing all saves from being synchronised, but the game seems to be unaware of the newly synched data).
Sniper Elite 3 "Update 1"
Описание и инструкции