v1.05 -Fixed an issue where different machine language configurations could break subtitle parsing
-Fixed an issue where an extra energy upgrade would be reported in level 'Soma Reactor'
-Fixed an issue where the player could bypass the speed upgrade in the level 'Soma Reactor'
-Added -force-opengl flag the game's default linux launch. This prevents GLX crashes from happening
-Added the ability to skip cutscenes in the first level
-Fixed an issue where revisiting 'Wendigo Lake' would sometimes cause it's music to cut out
v1.04 -Fixed an issue introduced in the previous patch that rendered the controller inoperable while hookshotting
-Fixed an issue making vertical and horizontal mouse speed more uniform with the camera's aspect ratio
-Fixed a circumvent in 'Smoke Lake'
-When returning to a level, the objectives widget in the corner will update the player on how many secrets remain
v1.03 -Fixed an issue where the left trigger was not responding correctly on mac and linux
-Fixed an issue where the fov can stack causing a skewed 360 view
-Fixed a circumvent that allows players to activate the elevator control in the soma facility from the outside of the room
-Fixed an issue where the player would be unable to complete Smoke Lake by picking up the lake skipper, quitting the game and restarting
-Enabled the developer console; it can be brought up with the '~' key. Warning!! using the "toggledebug" command will result in saving and achievements being disabled until the game is restarted. Using "togglegui" will eliminate player gui for the purpose of screenshots and recording.
-Slightly increased the text size of readables
-Fixed a bug where the player's FOV could go out of control while running
-Fixed a bug where the launcher saving resolution and control customization preferences on Linux were being reset
-Patched a hole in Astra facility that would allow the player to escape the level
-Added an option to launch the game without the configuration window (full controller support)
v1.02 -Minor text and typo fixes
-Fixed circumvention issues in Titan Rock
-Fixed a respawn issue in Titan rock
-Fixed circumvention issues in Smoke Lake
-Fixed an issue where the player gets stuck beneath the crashed canon in the Astra Facility
-Added a missing death volume to a body of water in Sussurus Valley
-Fixed 21:9 aspect ratio issues with the options menu and travel menu
-Added an FOV slider to the gameplay menu
-Lowered the volume of in-menu hover sounds
-Prevented Amrita swarms from replaying their explosions as the player gets close to them.
- Look sensitivity can now be set much lower
- Added support for aspect ratios outside of 16:9
- Default look sensitivity has been lowered
- Added a menu item to disable mouse smoothing
- Framerate limitations are now set to 90fps when Vsync is set to 'off'. This is the highest available setting without upping physics performance drastically
- Fixed some missing geometry in 'Titan Rock' that would lead the player away from the intended path
- A dark path has been made clear in 'Titan Rock'
- Fixed an issue were collision was missing in the 'Soma Reactor'
- Fixed minor issues with game text
- Fixed an issue where water death tutorials would re-appear every level
- Fixed an issue where the amrita swarms would continue attacking the player despite being pacified
- Fixed a circumvent where the facility window could be broken into without the lake skipper upgrade