Монстры Мордора в новом трейлере Middle-earth: Shadow of War
На Kickstarter с большим успехом завершилась кампания зомби-сурвайвала Dead Matter
Анонсирован строительный симулятор Jurassic World Evolution от разработчиков Elite: Dangerous
Новый трейлер PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds для Xbox
стать спонсором раздела
Видеодайджест от PlayGround.ru. Выпуск #339
Альтернативное мнение: почему настольные игры нужны и в ближайшем будущем никуда не исчезнут
Как композитор Silent Hill поможет Wargaming: интервью с Акирой Ямаокой
В World of Tanks появится танк Sabaton: интервью с бас-гитаристом группы
стать спонсором раздела
Анонсирующий трейлер Jurassic World Evolution
[ТОП] 10 детективных видеоигр
Все про Coffee Lake: чудесные i5 в ноутбуках, цены на i7, i5, i3, тест i7-8700K в 3D Mark
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds | Трейлер для Xbox One
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Assassin's Creed: Origins
стать спонсором раздела
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Grand Theft Auto 5
стать спонсором раздела
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Grand Theft Auto 5
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
В честь десятилетия серии «Ведьмак» выйдут особые издания игр
В каждом Android-смартфоне есть скрытая функция, удаляющая все вирусы
Коробка, которую рука не поднимается выкинуть
Cyberpunk 2077: интервью с Майком Пондсмитом (RU)
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Зарегистрируйся и начни получать бонусы уже сегодня!
Alias Walkthrough (English)
Alias Walkthrough (English)
Alias Walkthrough (English)
Operation 1. Monte Carlo Casino
1. First thing you need to do is go to your right and up the stairs to the
drinking area behind the gambling tables. Go to the right and find Dixon
Drinking in the corner on a couch. You can also just follow the red arrows of the locator at the top of the screen to locate Dixon. You can use that
indicator to find the person or place that you need to go.
2. Head over to the bar where the head waitress and tray for drinks is at.
3. Quickly put the Serum in the drink when the Head waitress has her back
turned to you.
4. Pick up the tray and carry it over to the Driver sitting on the couch
with the woman in the red dress in the corner.
5. Turn around and walk towards the bar you will see the Head waitress walk
away from the bar. Go behind the bar and into the doorway that says "Staff Only".
6. Save at the save point here if you need to and go up the stairs.
7. Sneak past the guards into the freezer on the left. Go to your Op-tech
inventory and change into your stealth suit to stop your shivering. Go and
look at the block of ice in the corner of the freezer. Grab the Meat
tenderizer near the shelf in the center on some boxes. Use this to break open the block of ice that contains the disc you are looking for. Break open the block of ice and take the "Data Disc". The guards will hear you. Hide behind near the boxes that you got the meat tenderizer from.
8. When the guards come in you will want to sneak out and go behind the
freezer door to lock them in the freezer. Now turn around and go into the
double doors you can see to your left on the far side of the room.
9. Sneak past the camera in this next room when it is not looking your way. and go around the corner to the left. Use the switch on the left to call the elevator and then go inside the elevator.
10. Beat up the guys that come after you when the doors open. and save at the save point around the corner to the left if you need to.
11. Go into the room near the save point and beat up the guy in here.
12. Go over to the computer and use your Remote Modem to hack the computer.
To hack you just need to put in random letters The computer will tell you
how many of the letters are in their correct spot. Just keep trying different
combinations until you get the right letters in the correct order. The
computer will tell you how many out of the three are correct. From that
figure out which ones need to be changed and which ones need to be left
13. Go back to the elevator and use it to go back down to floor 0.
14. Go out of the elevator and hide behind the shelves on the left.
15. Wait for the guard to leave and then Sneak along the wall under the
camera. Go to where that guard was sitting before to the right. Grab the
Green box and pull and push it over to the elevator doors nearby. Climb up on it and jump up and climb up into the open vent. To climb up on the box you just need to walk towards it in non-stealth mode.
16. Shimmy to your right and jump down. Use the ladder on the far right to go down the elevator shaft.
17. Save at the save point here if you need to. Go down the hole in the top
of the elevator. Walk to the doorway in front of you.
18. Sneak around to the right wait for the guard that is circling the area.
Go down the stairs and in the door at the bottom of your map.
This is a diagram to show you where to go:
| | You -
You = Where you should hide.
G = Where the guard that is circling the room should be before sneaking out.
S = The Stairs and doorway that you need to sneak into.
E = The elevator you came out of.
19. Walk towards the shelves in front of you.
20. Go back out the door you came in and up the stairs.
21. Sneak to your right and Stealth kill the guy standing guard at the door.
You do a stealth kill by sneaking up close behind them and push and hold your special attack button.
22. Go into the door he was guarding. Go to your left and into the door on
the right. Deal with the guards in here and then go over to the security
monitors and use the switch on the console there.
23. Go out the door you came in and go towards the door to the left.
24. Look at your map and sneak over to the green marker on the map. When you get to that door use your Op-tech inventory and use your lock pick.
You will need to move the stick in the direction of the unaligned yellow
colored part of the lock. If it starts jiggling push the use button. unlock
both yellow parts to unlock the door before the guard shows up. Quickly go
inside. Go to your left near the opened junction box.
25. use your Razor prism in your Op-tech Inventory on the junction box.
26. Grab the broom near you and fight off the guy that came in. Save now
if you need to.
27. Go out the door you came in and go back down the stairs that lead to
the security corridor. The stairs are located in the opposite corner of
where you are at now. Go inside and towards the right side of the shelves.
28. Sneak past the cameras to the door on the far side of the room. Save if you need to. Go into the doors here.
29. Go down the stairs to the left.
30. Hide near the bottom of the stairs and do a stealth attack on
the guard coming down the stairs. Search his body to get the prism back.
31. Make your way past the guards in this room to the staircase at the far
side of this room. Go up the stairs and into the door behind you at the top
of the stairs. Go into the door to the right and read the instructions. Go
over to that open area to your left and do a special jump attack onto the guy
below. Be sure he is right below you before trying to do the move. Go down
the stairs to your right and in the door here. Crouch-walk past the window
with the guard inside and go into the room in front of you.
32. Beat up the guard that came out of the office and then go into the office
and get the "Security Keycard" off of the corner of the table here. If you
want a map of this area hack the computer here. Save if you need to
outside of this room.
33. Go out of this room and out the door to your left. Go up the stairs and
take care of the guys here to your right if you haven't done so already. Use
your security keycard on the keycard reader to the left of the door here.
Take care of the two guys in this room and use the switch on the right side
of this room. This will turn on the Elevator that you passed earlier.
34. Go back to the stairs that you had to hide near to get the Razor prism
from the guy. Use the control panel at the bottom of the stairs to open the
gate and call the elevator. Use the control panel at the back of the elevator
to get it moving to floor 2.
35. Save to your left if you need to. Take care of the guys up here to the
left and go out the window to the right of the path. Drop down into an alley.
36. Make your way down this alley.
(Note: For fun if you lead the enemies over to the turret gun and hide near
the dumpster the enemies will be shot by the turret gun.)
37. You will come to a turret gun you will want to crouch-walk along the wall it's on and slowly go around the dumpster in the crouched position to get by the turret. The game will show you a drain pipe to climb up to your right.
Climb up it and jump down onto the guard standing below you. When you finally get to the truck go to the back of it and when in non stealth mode walk towards the back of the truck to climb into the truck.
38. Save if you need to. Move towards the door.
39. Jump out of the truck and go around to the driver's side of the truck and climb up the ladder in front of the truck. Make your way across the metal beams to the vent it showed you. Look on the map for the green dot that is where the vent is.
40. Crouch-walk into the vent and save if you want in here and then go down the ladder at the end of the path.
41. Go down and to the right and Crouch-walk out of the vent after kicking
the vent cover blocking your way. Stand up and jump up to the pipe above you.
Shimmy over to the end of the pipe to the left and drop down.
42. Use your Remote Modem on the computer to hack it.
43. Go into the doorway that you can see to your left.
44. Save if you need to. Go to your right and into the door you find to your
left. Go left and walk up to the console near the window.
45. Go back to the door you came in and instead of going through it go down the stairs to the left and knock out the two scientist here. Use your Finger print replicator on both to get finger prints. If Sydney says "Affirmative" this means you got the finger prints you needed. Go back to that computer console you need the finger print for. Use your remote modem on the console.
Hack the computer and a timer will start.
46. Make your way over to the other Observation console in the other room across from you quickly. Use your map to find a way there and use your finger print replicator on it before time runs out.
47. Now that you have opened the Vault go and get the prototype inside. The map shows you with a green dot where it is at. Watch out for the camera. Save if you need to here.
48. Walk out the vault door.
49. It showed you some red boxes with flashing yellow light. Locate the three red boxes with your map and use the laser on them. You will need to stand pretty close to them and be sure to hold down the fire button when your ready to fire at it. If the crosshairs don't turn red that means you are to far away.
50. Once you have disabled the security system Go to where the Vault door isand the camera guarding it. Go under the camera and go into elevator there.
The map shows you where you need to go. Use the Elevator to go to Floor 1.
51. Take care of the guards here and go down the hallway to the left. Go
into the doorway and crouch/hide behind the bar in this room.
52. Either fight the guys that are left in this room or run back to the
elevator to go down to Floor 0.
53. Go back to the kitchen where the freezer is. Fight the guys in here.
If you want a good weapon head into the freezer. There is a weapon at the
place you found the disc at to help you.
54. Boss Battle "Sark"
Use any weapons you can find to beat up Sark if you aren't carrying one
55. Quickly go out to where you started this mission at and go over to the
window near the table that you put the tainted drink on for the driver
earlier in this mission. You don't want to try to fight everyone because
more and more will just show up.
Operation 2. Saudi Arabia Museum
1. Go straight and go through the door on the other side of this room. There will be stairs to your left you will want to go up. Save if you need to at the top of the stairs. Go in the door in front of you.
2. Change your clothes and Turn to your left. Use your Laser Beam Interrupter in your Op-tech Inventory. Use the interrupter on the first beam in front of you. Walk past it and use your interrupter again to reclaim your interrupter.
Use it on the next two beams to get past them and retrieve the interrupters
you used. Go up the stairs to your right. Instead of using the Interrupter
on the lasers at the top of the stairs walk towards the railing to hang off
it and shimmy left past the lasers. Climb back up and at the doorway use your interrupters on the two lower laser beams. Crouch-walk under the higher laser beam and retrieve your interrupters. Go out the door at the end of this corridor. Go around this little square ledge and into the door on the other side. Go to the next doorway and use your interrupters again to get past the lasers.
3. Retrieve your interrupters and use them on the lasers in front of you. Use your interrupters on the lower two lasers and crouch-walk past the upper laser.
4. Follow the railing to the right. Don't bother using your interrupters
instead hang off the railing again. Shimmy to the right to get by the six
lasers here. Use your Remote modem on the computer here to hack it.
5. Follow the railing to a staircase near the door you came in from. Go down the stairs and sneak past the guards. I recommend going past the lasers to the left of the bottom of the stairs. Once you have gotten past them go into the security door to your right. There is another way to go into that security door you just need to hanging off the railing near the computer you hacked and drop down on the lasers. Once you have done that quickly go into that Security door before the guards see you.
6. Sneak passed the guard in the next room and go in the door straight ahead of you. Go into the door to your left. Save if you need to.
7. Hack the computer with your remote modem in the corner with a monkey on the screen.
8. Anna's guys are now swarming the museum. You need to go and collect the bones in the museum now. (In the next step you will be in the weapons room take notice of the door to the left of the one you come out of it is locked now but you will be using it after collecting the bones.)
9. I will still give you some directions to get you to where you need to go.
Use your map and look for the green spots that indicates where a bone or
bones are located. Leave the security room and go straight into the
weapons/armory room. Pick up a weapon in here I recommend the big long two sided weapon on the back part of the table to the left. The table that is farthest from you. Beat up the girls in here and go into the door to the left. There is a bone display in here go to it. Look on your map if you don't see it. and use your lock pick on the center of the display case to unlock it. Once you have done that open up the display case and take the bone. Instead of lock picking you can also smash the display case glass and grab the bone. That way though will alert guards and they will come running if you haven't gotten rid of them already that is.
10. Head back to the Security room that you hacked the computer room and go out the door to the left. Go through the door in front of you and go across the room to the doorway to the right of the stairs on the far side of the room. Go down this corridor to the left and go through the door.
11. Go across this next room and into the door with the red light over it.
Follow this corridor out the other side and go in the door along the wall
on the right with the red light over it. Go down the stairs and through the
double doors to the right. Go to your right for another display case with a
bone in it. Put your back to the display case and follow the display cases
to your right to a door you need to go into to find two more bone display
cases. Leave this room by the door you came in and go into the doors directly across the big room on the other side to the right. You will find two more bones in this room.
12. Anna is now inside the building head back to the Weapons/armory room.
13. Boss Battle "Sark's Driver and goons"
Beat up these three by grabbing whatever weapons you can off of the tables.
14. Once you have beat them up go into the door with the yellow sign on it.
15. Make your way down the ladder to your right. Go around this ledge and
down another ladder. Make your way down all the ladders until you reach the vault. Save your game if you need to and then enter the vault.
16. Go near the artifacts to your right and use your camera to photograph all the artifacts or as many as you can before the time runs out.
17. You will want to save your game first and then climb back up the ladder.
18. Go over to the next ladder.
19. Boss Chase "Anna"
Ignore all the enemies during this chase that you come upon just chase Anna.
Quickly climb up and follow Anna out the door to the left. Try to keep up
with Anna as best you can. The locator at the top of the screen will give you the general direction she went to if you lose sight of her. If she gets too far ahead of you she will start walking at times. Near the end of the chase you will be going up a flight of stairs where you will hear a helicopter.
Operation 3. Ruins
1. Save your game in front of you. Your map is your best friend in this
mission. You will want to save your game at each save point for this place
just so you don't have to do any of the areas you passed already over again.
2. I recommend using your Thermal or enhanced vision to get around this area since it's very dark. You can either beat up the guys in each area or stealth kills on them your choice. Use your map and locate the doorways you need to get to and get to them. Some of the doorways don't appear on the map be sure to look for them in the areas that are pretty far away from where you entered from. After quite a few areas you will eventually come to a staircase you need to climb up. Go out the doorway at the top of the stairs.
2. You need to use the lock pick quickly (no not that lock pick the other
one) try to open the lock with at least 35 seconds left. You will need all
the time you can get you need to hack the computer and hope you get the
combination right to continue on before time runs out or end of mission.
Operation 5. Romania Tattoo Parlor
1. Yes I know it says Asylum on the loading screen but you aren't at the
Asylum yet so no point calling it that. Beat up the guy here and search
his body for a key to the door behind the counter. Save before going through the door. Open that door with the key and beat up all the guys in this room.
2. Search one of the guys to find an interesting tattoo.
Operation 6. Bucharest Asylum
1. Save your game here. This place is pretty big I'll try to help you through
it the best I can.
2. There is a small gray trash can on wheels you need to push towards the
gate , but there is debri blocking the path. You can either pull and push
the trash can to ram the debri to break it up or go over to the debri and
use your sweep kick to break up the debri (Hold R2 and use special attack
button). Be sure to watch out for the guard that comes near the gate hide
before he spots you when he comes close. Climb up on that trash can. jump up and climb over the top of the gate. Hide behind the barrels to your left kill him however you want when your ready. Use your Emp gun on the three cameras in the area here and take care of the guard(s) near the front door.
You can use the Ambulance to take out one of the unsuspecting guards by
jumping on him from up there. Use the Biometric switch to the right of the
front door to enter.
3. Go over to the gate to your left.
4. Use the Biometric switch to the right of the gate and go through the gate
5. take care of the guards however you want and go to the other side of the room and get the "Asylum key" it showed you. Use your Emp gun on any cameras you see also. You don't need the key you can just lock pick the lock also if you want.
6. Look at your map and sneak into that room that is to the left of you.
Save your game in this room. Use the key to go into the door in the back.
7. Watch out for the guards and camera here. Get the key from the guard that is pacing back and forth near the nurses in a back room to the left. Once you have the key go in the other direction where the nurses are and take them all down. I recommend just shooting them with one of the guns you get from the guards you took out moments ago. Once you have dealt with them open the padded cell that they were around at the end of the hall where Dr. Caplan is.
8. Speak to Dr. Caplan.
9. Open his door and take Caplan back to the front door of the Asylum.
10. Once you have taken him out of here he will give you a number code. Go back down the hallway that led to his padded cell and go to your right. Use the code on the elevator here. If you are unsure where I am referring to look at your map it's the white colored room at the top right of the map. Use it to go down to Floor -1. To take out guards in the next area use your wall-hug stealth attack. If you are unsure how to do that hug the wall and when they are almost next to you use special attack button.
11. Leave the elevator and follow the hallway to your left. Watch out for
the nurses go to your left and take the guards down the hall here. Try to
open the "Morga" room.
12. Look at your map you want to now head into that hallway to the north.
Until you get a to a split screen. It shows you a camera and two guards when both are not looking your way sneak/run/roll by them. Go around the corner to the left and save here if you need to. Follow this hallway to a ladder and climb up it.
13. Crouch-walk into the opening up here
14. Make your way across the beams to the guard with the key. Get the
"Morgue" key from him. Face the Save point and blue door. Climb up on
the big counter cabinet and back through the vent that you came in from.
If you broke the ledge leading to the vent then you will need to go out by
way of the door.
15. Make your way back to the "Morga" door and use the key you acquired. If you don't remember where it is look at your map it shows you. Beat up all the nurses inside and walk over to the dead bodies.
16. Face the door you just entered and look to your right. You can see a few doors for the Use the switch that is near the second door from the left. Use your DNA scanner from your Op-tech inventory on it.
17. Face the switch you just used and look to your right you will see a
little movable X-ray machine. Go over to it and grab it. Move it over to the
dead body you scanned. Go to the front of the x-ray machine and use the switch on the X-ray machine.
18. Look on your map it shows you where the chemicals you need are. You can either use your lock pick on this lock or get the key from the guy in the little office.
19. Once inside the room climb up the boxes to Sydney's left. Jump up and
shimmy across the pipe here onto the shelves on the far side. Go to Sydney's right on top of the shelves and you will run into a pile of junk. Hang off the shelf near the junk and shimmy past it. Climb back up and get the first chemical #1. From up here walk towards the shelf with the save point on it and Sydney will automatically jump to it. Get Chemical #2 and leave out the same door you came in. If you happen to fall off the shelf for some reason you can climb back up near where you dropped down off of the pipe.
20. Leave through the "Morga" door.
21. Go to your right and down the hall here that you can see in front of you. Go down the stairs to the right and go into the door.
22. Beat up the enemies in this room and search the doctor to get her
doctor's clothes. This will help you avoid fighting for awhile anyways.
23. Change costume in to the doctor's outfit. Now when in this outfit if you
walk slowly (by pushing the stick forward just slightly you can fool the
guards and nurses into thinking you are a doctor. When you do this you won't need to fight them.
24. Leave this room again and back into the "Morga" room. Use the Biometric switch on the far right of this room and go in the door.
25. Climb up the stairs to the top floor. You will find a save point you
may want to use on your way up. Use the Biometric switch here and watch out for the camera that is guarding this door. Slowly walk out into the hallway and to your right go to the gray door with the yellow hazard sign on it down the hallway you come on the right. Use the switch to the right of it and go in and get decontaminated. Go out the door on the other side.
26. Look to your left you will see a box you can hide in to your left you
will be using this in a bit. First climb up on top of that box and jump up
to the pipe. Shimmy over to the ledge with the computer on it. Hack the
computer here to turn off the turret and open up the prism's Storage
cabinets. Go over to one of the prism's cabinets that opened up down the
27. Take a picture of the Prism.
28. Now go over to each prism and pick them up. I recommend you grab the prism closest to the laser last. Quickly run over to the three holes that
are on the side of the laser. You will know why you do this in a moment.
29. Quickly place the prisms in the laser.
30. Once you have done that you have two choices here eight run up the stairs where the turret is and crouch and hide there in the corner or you can hide in that box that is next to the laser that I mentioned earlier.
31. Quickly get out of your hiding place and go over to the computer screen on the laser. Use the switch there to turn off the laser. If you want to kill them off faster or just make them look dumb try to lead them into walking into the laser.
32. Go over to Agent Jacobs and use your lock pick on all four of his
restraints to free him.
33. Go over to the computer screen again on the laser and use the laser.
34. Use the laser on the red panel with the yellow light above the big door.
Once that door opens aim for the red panel with yellow light on the far wall
of the room you just opened up.
35. Go over to the fuel cell to the left of the computer screen and use your
"Nitro-glycerin" from your op-tech inventory on the fuel cell. Go and take
the prisms from where you placed them earlier. Now go into that room you
opened up with the laser and climb out through the other doorway/window you opened. There is a save point here use it. Climb over the shelf and drop down on the other side. Go towards the door.
36. While the scene is going quickly open the door and in stealth mode
quickly sneak out the door to your right and behind the second locker to your right. Once Sark starts moving again sneak farther down the hall behind the lockers to the left. You should have gotten the DNA sample you needed by this time.
37. Continue down the path that Sark was going and go through the double
doors at the end.
38. Use your map and make your way to the room with the green dot directly south of you. You will need to fight a doctor here to get a syringe from her.
39. Use your map again and make your way to the other green dot to the right of where you are. Climb over the counter here and get the drug needed.
40. Climb back over the counter and turn right. Follow the wall on your right through the double doors and to double doors on your right. Go inside to find Sark. If you are unsure where I’m referring to follow the purple arrows at the top of the screen.
41. Boss Battle "Sark (second round)"
knock him down on the floor and use your syringe on him. It will give you
the option when he is laying on the ground and you are over him or just use circle when he is on the ground.
42. Go to the door of the room that you got the syringe from there is a
wheelchair. Push it into the room that Sark is in and walk over to him.
Use your map and wheel him to the green spot on the map. Slowly walk so no one will get suspicious.
43. Push Sark into the open elevator and try using it.
44. It showed you three red panels in the ceiling to get up to. Get out
of the elevator and go to the room directly in front of you push the cart
under the hole in the ceiling. Climb up onto the cart and then climb up
into the hole in the ceiling. Go over to the red panels.
45. You have five minutes to get Sark out to the front door of the Asylum.
Fight off the guys that you run into here. and quickly run with Sark towards
the entrance. You will need to deal with more guards along the way. When you get to the ramp let go of Sark and he will roll down while you deal with
the doctor that appears. Just try to get Sark to the entrance before the time limit ends. You do NOT have to defeat everyone just clear the way so you can get out of here.
Operation 7. Hong Kong Embassy
1. You can save to Sydney's right if you want. You can go into the room
guarded by guards to the left if you want to listen to some party goers. You
will need to come back to this room near the end of the mission so remember where it is at. Once you have done that make your way down the stairs.
2. At the bottom you will see a female guard patrolling follow her into the
ladies room and stealth kill if you can. She usually goes and washes her
hands and then uses the hand dryer that is your chance to get her. Search
her to get a keycard.
3. Leave the ladies room and go to the door to the left as you exit.
4. Use the Keycard on the keycard reader to the left of the door on the
5. Go down this hall and in the door at the end. Go into the back room and
place the CCTV Signal Jammer device on the Green glowing console in the
corner. You can pick up a map on the floor it's the blue paper on the floor.
6. Leave this room and go back to the room where you used the keycard. Use the other door you have not used yet. You will need to use your lock pick on it.
7. Go straight and user your jammer on the camera. Run down the hall to the double doors. You can change outfits if you want.
8. Take out the camera with your jammer and then take out the guard wait for the camera to come back online and jam it again. Quickly go over and lock pick the door on the far side of this room. Go into the door quickly
and go through the door to your right. Do the same in this next room quickly get over to the door after jamming the camera and lock pick the door. get through it quickly and go into the door right in front of you. Save your game here.
9. Go up the stairs to the top floor and in the door. Go into the next door
in this room.
10. Take care of the two guards in this room and go into the door to the
11. Quickly use your Jammer on the camera outside this door and run past it.
Go into the door the camera was guarding. Go into the door on the far side of this room.
12. Save here if you need to and use your Jammer on the camera. Go past the camera , but watch out for the guard that is patrolling around the corner. Once you have taken care of him follow this hallway.
13. Quickly go into the room to Sydney's right. The door that has that Y
Design on it. You will want to crouch down in here. Once Sloane has passed you and the guard has passed the room you are hiding in you will want to quickly sneak out of this room and go to Sydney's right and go into the double doors you saw Sloane come out of.
14. Locate the book sticking out of the bookshelf between the two sleeping
guards. Use it to open up Sloane's secret room. Fight the two guards and
search one of them for the Library's Keys. You will be using these shortly.
Go into the secret room and grab the Map on the desk. Now go over to the
computer and use the Hard Drive Downloader on it.
15. Go to the double doors you opened and use the the key on the doors to lock them.
16. When the download is complete take the Downloader. Now quickly run out of the office and over to the opened window to the right.
17. Make your way to the right avoiding the searchlight. Hang off the edge
and shimmy to the right past the obstacle in your way. Continue to the right and you will need to shimmy past a wall this time. Avoid the search lights and continue to the right. Climb up the ladder to the roof. On the wall to Sydney's left there is a pipe you need to climb up it. Go to your right and drop down on the metal crate. Drop down off the metal crate and in the corner to the right near the fence is a pipe you need to climb up. Go over to the Satellite dish and use the control pane on it's side. Use the stick you use to control Sydney and move the dish to clear up the static. You see the bars to the right that it shows you if you can make them all light up the signal will be clear. The rough area you need to point the satellite dish is to the upper right of your TV screen. Line it up with the ledge to the upper left of the screen that the one search light just goes under. That is about as best as I can do explaining it. Just move it around in that area and you should get all the bars lit up. Once you have done that push the Use button.
18. Now go back down the pipe you used to get up here. Climb back on the
Metal crate and climb back up onto the ledge. Climb back down the pipe to the left and go to ladder to the far right the one you have not used yet. This ladder leads to a ledge with a save point that you can use if you need to.
19. Climb into the window and take care of the guards in here. Search one of the guards to find a Level 2 Keycard.
20. Use the Level 2 Keycard on the keycard reader to the right of the L2 door in this room. Go out and to your right. You need to head back to the
staircase that you used to come up to this floor. Save if you need to at the
end of the hall and go back through the room to the left. Go out the door
on the far side of the room and to your left. Go into the room to the right
and go out the door on the far right of this room. Follow this hallway to
the door leading to the staircase.
21. Go all the way down to the bottom floor of the stairs. Use your Keycard
on the reader to the left of the L2 door you find here.
22. It shows you the door you need to go into. Get the map to your left and then head to the door it showed you. Go down the stairs inside and
in the door at the bottom. Save in this room here. Go out the door in front
23. You will need to sneak past the guards to the far left of this room. You
will find a green console here to use and it will cause a shipping crate to
move back and forth. Climb up on the shipping crate that it passes over near (by walking towards it in non stealth mode) you. Jump up and grab the moving shipping crate and drop off on the other side. Quickly sneak out the door that you can see to your left.
24. Use the Downloader from your Op-tech inventory on the Computer here.
25. Go in the door that opens and down the stairs jump on the guy that the
game shows you patrolling on the side of the stairs.
26. Go in the door he was guarding at the bottom of the stairs.
Turn to your right when you enter the door and make your way to the safe in the far left corner of this room. Use the lock pick on it and get the
27. Turn around and use the opening to the right to exit back out to the
underground parking lot. Exit the lift to your right and go straight.
Go to your left past the camera and get into the back of the big truck that
wasn't here before. Hack the computer inside this truck.
28. You now need to quickly four Fire alarms. Use your Map to help you locate the Alarms. You will want to start by going back down to the room that you rode that shipping crate over the guards there is a fire alarm in that room in the corner. Second fire alarm is in the parking garage up the ramp from where the big truck is. For the third one you need to go up the big staircase that goes back up to the higher floors of this building. Go all the way up to the top floor. Go through the office here and out the door on the other side.
The third fire alarm is on the wall right in front of the Camera. If you got
the map for this part you should have no problem locating it.
29. Go back to the stairs and go down to where the Save point is and go into that door. The fire alarm is to your right near the L2 door.
30. You should still have a good 5 minutes left. You need to race back to the party room that I told you that you may want to visit at the start of this
mission. The place you need to go is right near where you started this
mission at. Ti is on your First Floor Map. Use your keycard on the keycard
reader next to the L2 door and go in.
31. Go in the next door and go up the stairs and into the doorway at the top middle of the two staircases. Go to where Dixon is near the stage. You will need to beat up the guys that attack you first.
32. Follow Dixon out of the Embassy.
Operation 8. Rio de Janeiro Warehouse/Nightclub
1. Go straight and follow the roof around to the left. Kick the guys off the
roof here if you want. Be sure that you don't fall off the roof yourself.
2. After taking care of them the next female guard you can kick down the
stairs. That is what I did anyways. Go down and up those stairs you find
there to the next roof top. You will need to go to the far side of this
rooftop and climb down the ladder and get down to the street. Follow Anna
into the small door to your left across from where you come down at. When you enter go down and into the door on your left. Go out the door at the top left of your screen.
3. Sneak past the guards here and into the door to the far left of this area.
Use the stairs near the trucks to get up to the path that leads to the door.
4. Once you get in that doorway go into the door to the upper left of your
screen and then out the door at the bottom left of your screen.
5. Go out to the street in front of you and go to the dumpster at the very
end of the street to meet up with Dixon. Avoid the guards by going between the trucks to the left.
6. Now that you have your Coolant gun go the opposite way on this street to the locked gate. Use your Coolant gun in your Op-tech Inventory on the lock that is on the gate. Go in the gate and go into the doorway in front of the car. Save your game in this hallway. Go into the room to the right of the save point and go into the door on the far side of this room. Go into the
double red doors to the left. Take care of the guys in here and use the
Key code Scrambler from your Op-tech Inventory on the green lift in the corner to go to the lower level.
7. There is many lasers in this room. I was going to try and tell you which
lasers to turn off with the coolant gun but I think I'd have a hard time
explaining it. Instead If you see the wall to Sydney's right follow that wall
to a door. Cover any of the lasers you need to to get to that door. Watch out for the camera in this room near the door you will need to shoot it with your Coolant gun. Once you get into the door with the big E on it here go to your left and up the stairs. Follow this hallway to the left and go into the black door with the big E on it in front of you.
8. Go in the door and beat up the guys here in the kitchen.
9. Go into the red double doors you find in this room. Follow this hallway
and go into the next red double doors. Beat up all the guys in here. Find the flashing dance floor here and go up the stairs on the far right. Go into the red double doors here. Save your game here in this hallway. Beat up the guy that is here. Use the Coolant gun or sneak past the Camera here to the left and go into the doors under it.
10. Go up the stairs to the left and go around to the right. Take care of the
guards here and continue down the corridor they were guarding. To your left is some lasers. Use your coolant gun and get by them. Go into the door to your left. Go over to the computer screen in the corner.
11. The door is locked and gas is filling the room. Go over to the locked
door and use your Coolant gun on the Lock. Once it is frozen kick or punch
the door. Go back past the lasers and go to your left and then to your right
you will see some lasers get by them and go into the red double doors you
can see on your right. Beat up the guys here and use the keycard on the
keycard reader to the right of the double doors to your right to go into the
12. Go up the stairs to your left.
13. Save the game at the top of the stairs.
14. Go in the double doors to the right. Go to your right and into the
doorway to your left. Go to the door of the blue room.
15. It showed you the computer you need to hack. Use your Key code Scrambler on the keypad near the door.
16. Go to the computer and hack it.
17. Leave this blue room and go out the doorway to the hallway again.
18. Follow the hallway to the left and turn to your right and go into that
doorway to your left. Go to your right out the metal sliding door. Go over
to the skylight
19. Use your DV Recorder from your Op-tech inventory on the skylight.
20. Beat up all the guards that attack you.
Operation 9. C.I.A. Rotunda
1. Save your game. This place is not very big and the map tells you
where to go. Use your map and look at the far left of the map to find
the green spot you need to go to. Once you have reached that room go to
the table and get the dart gun and keycard off the table.
2. Save your game and look at your map for your next place to go. When you get to the holding cells shoot all the guards with your Tranquilizer dart
gun through the bars. Quickly use the keycard to get into the holding cell
area. Open up Sark's Cell.
Operation 10. Rio de Janeiro Warehouse/Nightclub (Second time)
1. Quickly get into one of the doorways near you.
2. Take out the guard here and you will see a Warning Co2 Coolant sign over a blue pipe. Hit the pipe to make it leak. Stay in front of it to make yourself cold. Once you have done that. You now need to Run quickly through the lasers while you are cold and get into the red double doors you came in from earlier before you warm up.
3. Save your game. Go down the stairs to the left and out the door to the
right. Go out the door to the left.
4. There is another Coolant pipe to your left Use it to get by the next
lasers ahead around the corner or just use your coolant gun to get by it
whichever way is better for you. Go down the stairs to the left at the end of
this corridor. Use your coolant gun on the camera above you and go to the
left. Go to the right and save before going in the door.
5. You are now back in the dance area of this Nightclub. Fight everyone in
6. Go out the door they opened up. Use the red double doors at the far end of the room.
Operation 11. Russia Bunker
1. Go to Sydney's Right and take out the guard here at this overlook. From
here use your Sonic Booster from your Op-tech inventory. and point it at
the console down below that you can see trucks drive up. When you see a
truck drive up time it just right and record when the driver says the secret
password. If you miss your chance wait for the next truck. It only records for a short time you will know it is recording by the little red light that
appears on the upper left of the screen. You will know when you did it
2. Take notice of the turret guns over the entrance door. You will need to
deactivate those before trying to use the password you got. Make your way down to the far side of the entrance door there is a ladder there to climb up on the roof of the entrance. Hack the computer with your remote modem here to deactivate the turrets. Go to the console in front of the gate and use your sonic booster to play back the password. Go into the gate that opens and save your game.
3. Use the switch to the left of the door. Go in and take care of the guards
in here. Go in to the office to the left. Go through the next door and down
the corridor to the next door. Use your lock pick on this door and go in.
4. Go to your left and turn to your right a little. at the bank end of the
tank. There is a pillar near the wall with a control box that you can use
your Razor prism on. Use it and get a key code. Once you have the key code take back your Razor prism. Deal with the guards you need to and go up the stairs to the left.
5. Hack the computer under the camera.
6. Quickly use that key code on the pad you got to open up the door. Use the button to call the Elevator. Quickly get on the elevator before the time
7. Mini Boss Battle "Surprise female warrior with a Big sword"
If you still have a gun I’d recommend using it on her. if not just do your
normal tactics for beating up people should do it. Don't try to disarm her
though it won't work.
8. Wait for the elevator to stop moving.
9. Save your game and then go to your left. Climb up the ladder and wall hug and walk across the narrow ledge.. Use your Laser Beam Interrupter on the lasers in your way. Go through the vent at the end.
10. Go to Sydney's Left and follow the pipe. Use your Remote modem on the computer that you can see in front of you when you turn to the right on the pipe. Turn around and go straight a little to the platform in front of you and go to your right. Follow this pipe to the left. You will get to a
platform with a pipe you can jump up to. Jump up to it and shimmy over to
the other computer console and hack it.
11. You have now deactivated the turrets.
12. Drop down and take care of the followers here. Search the female follower and search her to get her outfit. Now that you have her outfit go into that white metal door where the turrets are. Change into your new outfit if you have not done so already. Walk into the door ahead of you and slowly walk past the followers in front of you. You will be losing health slowly from the cold while going down this corridor. This does get you by the followers without fighting at least. Go down the stairs and in the door to your left.
Quickly change back into your stealth suit to stop from freezing. Hack both
of the little console you find here on both sides of that big pillar to the
right. Take care of the followers that come in to attack you.
13. Go in the doorway that opened up.
14. Save your game.
15. climb over the railing and drop down. Walk over to Sloane.
16. Use your lock pick on Sloane.
17. Boss Battle "Sloane"
He is very easy just beat him up the same way you would anyone else.
18. Go out the door and up the stairs to the left. Go in the door to the
19. Go over to the tank in this room and climb on it to use it. Aim for the
ice that is sealing up a doorway to the right. If you hit it correctly the
ice will break and reveal a doorway. Go into that doorway and save your
game. Go out the doorway to your left and go down the stairs to your right.
Go in the door at the bottom.
20. Boss Battle "Anna"
She is about the same hopefully you still have one of those two sided
glowing light saber type sticks that will make this fight a little easier.
Basically just do the same as you did against sloane until Anna is defeated.
21. Look to Sydney's right there is a laser beam. Move towards the laser.
22. Use your Laser Beam Interrupter on that brown box with a green light
on it in front of you that the beam is coming out of.
23. Go over to where the beam was going before you blocked it and use your
Razor prism there.
24. Go out the door on the opposite side of the room and save your game here.
25. Go to your left and up the stairs. Go out the door that blows open.
26. Ignore the followers in this room and go up the stairs on the far side
of this room. Climb up on the ledge and continue up the stairs. Go to your
left and grab that blue glowing rod. You don't need to use it. I just get it
just incase I have to hit someone in my way. Go to the left of this room and use the switch on the center machine pillar. Quickly run back to where you got that glowing rod and go up the stairs in front of you. Go to the elevator at the top of the stairs.
27. Quickly run across the ledge Sydney will automatically jump over the
28. Go up the stairs to the right and climb on the ledge ahead. Go into the
door to the left and go out the door to your right. Climb up the ladder here.
29. Go out the door to your right. Go up the stairs on the right side of this
room and jump up to the pipe that is above you at the top of the stairs.
Shimmy across the pipe to the ledge across the way. Drop down and go to
Sydney's left. Climb up on the ledge in above the barrels and on the next
ledge do the same thing climb up on the ledge over the barrels. Go to your
left and once again use a switch on the center machine pillar. Make your way up the ramp that is near where you climbed up from. Use the elevator at the top of the ramp.
30. Quickly go to your right and jump over another gap. Go up the stairs to
the right and into the doorway to the left. Follow this corridor into another doorway. Use your lock pick on the door to your right and go out the door.
Scene Congratulations you have now completed ALIAS
Спасибо! Внесённые изменения отправлены на проверку модератору.
Car Drift Racers 2: Дрифт гонки
Armored Kitten: Вооруженные котята
Scaled: Обрежь поле
WarCraft III: TFT
Diablo II: LoD