Обновление 6.3 - "Make Love, Not War(frame)"
- Inventory screen now only shows 10 pages of items at a time, added First and Last buttons as well
- Player will now slide back down a wall if they reach the peak of their wall run without jumping off
- Avatar can now be rotated on the colour picker screen
- Increase probability of Alerts dropping blueprints
- Skill tree fixes for activation and network
- Mind controlled AI can now be damaged by players while still mind controlled
- Bosses will now stagger instead of being knocked down in most cases
- Fixed an issue with consumables that may have had bad data allowing them to never expire
- Boss cinematics should now play even if there is a dead player spectating
- Fix for opening player list and consumable menu at the same time
- Fixes for leech and mine projectiles in MP
- Fix for Clients getting a shortened bleedout timer if killed by radial damage
- Infested Chargers now properly ragdoll when killed by elemental effects
- Local Reflections settings now properly save
- Nyx's mind control visual effect now lasts the same duration as the power itself
- Fix for Overload blocking player melee as while the power is still damaging enemies
- Contact list UI improvements
- Clicking on the Market banners now open the correct item page
- Game will now wait for all players to connect after a host migration before giving the new host control
- Gram hit box improved
- Dual Heat Sword charge attack fixed
- 11 brand new rooms for Grineer environment set
- New game mode! Mobile Defense missions are now available.
- New enemy types: The Grineer Seeker with a devastating new attack.
- New weapon added: Grineer Heavy Pistol (Kraken)
- Valentine’s Day Colour palette –
- Valentine’s Day Theme – love is in the air!
- These are one day only, get ‘em while they're hot!
Обновление 6 -
- Each Warframe now has a custom upgrade tree with more choices and increased specialization! You must respec as a result of this change!
- Player will now be teleported back to their previous spot on the ground after jumping into pits.
- Warframes now have different starting statistics for key attributes.
- Fix for Jackal falling through elevator and not spawning in proper room.
- Fixed issue where players were stuck on black screen if mission failed.
- Fixed disappearing datamass problems on host crashes.
- Fixed extraction ship disappearing when all players were in level-end without completing missions.
- UPnP, connectivity and Contact fixes. If you are still having problems run the Network test on the Options screen.
- Performance improvements for particle-heavy scenes (fire and ice).
- Launcher and Update fixes related to local internet caches and work-offline modes.
- All New Grineer Asteroid Base – explore and battle in a brand new location set!
- Frost! A new ice-based Warframe with chilling power!
- Nyx! A psychic-based Warframe named by our Design Council!
- Wall Running – a new Space Ninja Style mobility option to master!
- Zip-lines – take on foes while ziplining across the more open spaces of the Grineer set!
- New weapons: Dual Zoren, Akbolto, and Boltor!
- Alternate helmet designs available in the Market for several Warframes.
- Solar Map has expanded with two new regions: Ceres and Eris.
- Two more deadly bosses added, proceed with caution, Tenno!
- More enemy types have emerged: Grinder and Infested Charger.
- Dynamic Lighting added to Display Options for those with older hardware.
- Firewall/NAT detection added to Options to diagnose connectivity/contact issues.
- Inventory screen now shows level of item.
- Settings screen now detects APEX support and disables the option if not supported.
- Pistol ammo increased for all pistol types.
- Balance changes for Gorgon and Hek.
- Shield Mods increased in power.
- Fixes to Spy missions and secondary objectives.
- Fixed dying while hacking a terminal
- Cryopod can no longer be switch-teleported.
- Fixes to keypass objective marker not always sticking around.
- Fixed being able to play the same alert multiple times.
- Fix for some users incorrectly receiving an error message about their graphics card.
- Fixes for Upgrade tree broken on some items.
- Fixed issue with pausing in an elevator.
- Jackal will now spawn if players run in to the elevator pit before encounter has started.
- Fix for VoIP breaking after one match.
- Potential fix for Jackal stomp loop.
- Fixes for packet drops breaking contact list.
- Fixes for Corpus laser-doors.
- SCINDO and FRAGO added to the Market. Slow, powerful, multi-hit weapons for lovers of heavy-metal!
- Ember model has had a revamp on its mesh and materials.
- Balancing changed for Energy Siphon cards, Mods with shield, energy, and health bonuses will be additive for more sane stacking.
- Small improvements to stat displays for upgrades and projectile-based weapons.
- Settings improvements for mouse sensitivity, brightness, contrast and UPnP.
- Alerts only require node unlock vs. region. Faster UI response to new Alerts.
- Improvements to selling UI to reduce accidental selling of important items.
- Balance changes to Mod resale and rarity.
- Infested Disruptor color effects toned down.
- Balance changes to Boss scaling with four players.
- Reduced frequency of mission key wrinkle.
- Players are now prompted before removing a friend.
- Fixed Matchmaking problems related to overzealous filtering.
- Expanded Matchmaking search to include nearby regions if no games found.
- Fixed duplicate Artifact cards taking up space on interface.
- Fixed pass-key loss when a player leaves the session while holding it.
- VOIP fixes for Contacts list.
- Fixed hangs related to slow UPnP updates.
- Fixed join session from Contacts.
- Several crashes in DirectX11, Physics, Networking, Input and Updating code.
- Fixed a few cases of players exiting the level and falling into space.
- Fixed Datamass loss after extended period of time.
- Mod effects show up properly on Dual Skanas and Furax.
- Fixed loss of Mastery when selling an item.
- Equipped consumables are no longer deleted when spending a revive.
- Fixed Bolto and powers inflating player weapon accuracy.
- Fixed controller vibration not toggling off.
- Overheat moved to second ability, acts as a shield and radial damage power.
- Fireball is now properly attached to the target and doing damage over time.
- World on Fire has been boosted: it now cycles through nearby targets to immolate!
- Warframe Blueprints for Excalibur, Volt and Loki.
- Weapon Blueprints for Afuris and Bolto.
- More mid-mission surprise change-ups.
- More localization updates from our amazing volunteers!
- Pro system dropped, new Super-Charge requires an item to be installed.
- Items can be purchased with Platinum (same cost as before) or built in the Foundry.
- Users with Pro items will have this automatically installed for them.
- More Blueprint rewards added to Alerts including Orokin Reactors and Catalysts used to Super-Charge Warframes and weapons.
- All-new mission structure: explore the solar system!
- Different factions control regions of space; destroy them!
- Crushing bosses added; team up and take them down!
- Foundries have opened up; build your own gear!
- Resources are hidden in different regions
- Real-time mission events on the star-chart
- Lucrative opportunities and tough raids
- Artifact cards to be used for missions of extreme danger
- In game voice chat to coordinate your attacks
- Host migration & improved networking fault-tolerance
- New and improved revive system; includes temporary invulnerability!
- Ships can now have multiple objectives unlocked throughout
- Improved enemy placement and encounter pacing
- Enemy difficulty scaling tuned for greater challenges in deep-space
- Automatic profit-sharing with your squad
- Upgrade UI now has stats to help you make the ultimate gear
- Mag’s pull ability can rip shields away from enemies
- Cold damage now slows affected targets
- Corpus ships now feature turrets, cameras and laser doors
- End of mission bonuses & rewards
- Tenno bonuses for “First win of the Day”
- The in-game music is now generated dynamically
- Painted targets are now context-sensitive
- Weapon effects now change based on installed modules
- In-game challenges can now be completed
- Walls are no longer transparent on older video cards!
- The Lotus’ voice now conforms to volume control
- DirectX11 no longer crashes when running multiple video cards
- Mission-completion checks are now more thorough
- International keyboard stability issues
- The upload datamass cannot be lost in missions
- Ultra-wide displays now supported properly
- Improved video-card compatibility and min-spec detection
- Miscellaneous updates:
- Nearly 1000 translation updates from our volunteer army!
- Improved Tenno animations
- Many menus & screens polished
- Mods are now dropped by enemies on death rather than appearing in crates
- New Trinity abilities! Well of life, Energy Vampire, Link, Blessing.
- Difficulty selection is now available for cards that have been completed in the battle deck
- Mission completion rewards are fixed
- Added explanations for ammo pickups that aren't in current loadout
- Fixed enemy ragdolls freezing in death pose
- Bo Staff damage increase
- Fixed certain Mods not applying correct bonus
- Improved mini-map markers and feedback for Extermination missions
- Tuned AI targeting and perception
- Various crash and localization fixes
- Fixed not being able to exit room after destroying Jackal
- Reduced damage dealt by Grineer rifles
- Reduced Dual Skana slide-roundhouse damage
- Added “Seasonal surprise”
- Improved rescue target’s pathfinding and animation cycle
- Beefed up the Gorgon rifle
- Fixed enemy name tag in tutorial
- Grineer shield regeneration tweaked
- Fixed cipher panels not activating after breaking out windows at end of defense mission
- Fixed enemy count in extermination missions
- Got rid of red progress bars over bleeding-out players
- Fixed floating infestation worms/snails
- Fixed exploit where you could choose a locked color when exiting the color picker
- Improved responsiveness when picking up mods and other pickups
- Tweaked XP (leveling) curves, should take much longer to rank up
- Smoothed out animation transitions for mantling and rolling
- Added low health indicators and feedback when taking damage
- Nerfed Snipetron, added scope effects
- Reduced Grineer Commander spawn frequency
- Fixed quest card missions not playing as intended
- Fixed high level mods dropping inappropriately
- Various crashes fixed
- Made launcher support custom Windows text sizes (high-DPI settings caused problems)
- Fixed rescue agent getting stuck on cover objects
- Prevented players from dying in tutorial
- Fixed “raise reactor” prompt not appearing for some players
- Fixed players animating at higher rate in menus
- Fixed kill ranking and display issues (all missing kills were recovered)
- Fixed problems caused by enemies fallen into pits
- Fixed enemies taking cover inside solid objects
- Fixed player rank displayed at sign in (was showing 0 instead of actual rank)
- Fixed jump-slash attack embedding players into stairs
- Fixed a number of crashes and defects discovered by Beta testers
- Rebalanced store item prices.
- Please remember to obey all signs and rules; the safety of you and our crew is our highest priority