Arcanum Edit is a project that I just started in my free time. Since
the full game was not released then,I started using the demo, but as
the game is now out. I have tested this editor on it and it will work.
* Gnomes had a glitch in thier willpower stat. Fixed.
* Chukka and Vollinger are now in the editor.
* Gar, Jormund, and Perriman Smythe are now in the editor.
* Magnus, Raven, and Z'an Al'urin are now in the editor.
* So far the editor is fully compatible with the full version with only
minor bugs popping up.
* Found out that the editor did not always find Virgil and Sogg.
Revised the search procedure and so far it worked in all tests.
* Found out the editor crashed sometimes when going to the magic
tech portions of the editor when editng a follower after editing
the main character. Fixed
* Follower's backgrounds are now the same as their name.
* Female backgrounds are now in the editor.
* The editor can tell if a character is male or female now.
* Corrected a few typos.
* You can edit how many Fate points your main character has.
* Found out that Constitution and Dexterity were reversed. Fixed
* Found out the Heal skill would not raise. Fixed
* Fatigue Stat is Editable
* Basic background check is up.(Only Male backgrounds since Females are
not part of the demo. Females will be part of first release after the
game comes out.)
* With the basic background check up the modified stats now reflect
* Save command now tells you that it saved.
* Fatigue Stat is affected by changes in level,Constitution, and
Willpower as it should be.
* You can now edit Virgil and Sogg Mead Mug if you have them in your
party and raise their level at least once during the game.(i.e. they
can not be at the level they are at when they join your party)
* Added an About screen so people can know what version the editor is
while using the editor.
* Add modified stat box to better reflect the values you see when
playing the game. So far it reflects racial characteristics.
* Forgot to link up some of the interface for the statistics. I fixed
* Age now reflects the true age of the character.
* Character's Alignment is fully adjustable.
* Added prelimary manual Magick/Tech bar editing. Right now it just
sets the bar to 100 on either side or back to 0.
* When raising your magic or tech levels the Magic/Tech bar will be
* Found out I messed up the magic editor. Fixed it
* Made a new interface to decrease the likely hood of inputing the
* Normal Skills are now editable. (Skills levels go up to level 5 and
do not raise the rank while your level is 0 as it screws up the other
* Tech Editor is now started (As with magic the magic/ech bar is not
* Basic Age Modifier is up. ( 20 = the starting age for whatever race
you are. Later I will try to reflect these differences.)
* You can now edit your level as well
The current features as of right now are:
* Statistics are Editable (I limited it at a total of 20 since that is
the normal game max.)
* Magic Editor is started (Can give you full magic but it will not affect
the magic/tech bar.)
* You can give yourself more creation points (Limit of 50)
Possible Features to be implemented
* More editing of character stats such as resistance and derived stats.
* Hope to improve the Magick/Tech bar editing.
* Allow editing of other followers in the game.(Only followers who join
you willing. I do not plan to allow editing of undead, or magic
Known or Possible Problems
* In game stats will not always reflect the values in the editor.
These stats may not be the same due to items that you have
* Raising a skill rank on level 0 screws up the other skills.
* The editor will not work if you name the character using a single
letter or a word that common appears in the savefile(i.e. Arcanum, DEST).
* Editor does not work on pre-existing characters. It will only work on
characters you create.
* With the addition of Follower editing you could experience problems
when raising fatigue that is not a multiple of 4. To solve this for
the time being just edit either your level,constitution, or willpower
until it is a multiple of 4, then change it back after you raised
fatigue to where you want.
* Whenever a a character alignment is zero it does not show up in the
* When using the X button to close the program from Either the About,
Skills, Tech, or Magic screens, the program stills seems to
be running under the task window. So close the program from
the main screen.
* Sometimes certain Npcs have values in the magic and tech editor much
higher then they should. What happens is that their magic tech skills
are not editable at the time. I am not sure why the game does not save
it all yet. So for the time being If you see a high number in this
section do not change it. Just close the program and start over if you
wish to use that portion of the editor on another character still. If
you do not close the program before opening that section again you will
get an overflow error.
* Some characters might not show up(only tested in my saves which works)
* After you find out about Virgil's past you are not able to edit him.
Frequently Asked Questions
* Q - When I try to run the editor it says that *.dll (ex. Msstdfmt.dll)
is not correctly registered or Installed. How can I fix this?
A - This problem can be solved by placing that file into your Windows
system folder. Once you do that either: go to a Dos Prompt and type
type "cd system" which switches you to the "\windows\system"directory
Type "regsvr32 *.dll" (ex. msstdfmt.dll)
Close DOS window.
or you can go to the run command under the start menu and
type Regsvr32 C:\windows\system\msstdfmt.dll
Special thanks to all the people who have already sent in files with
different npcs so that I could add them so soon. If anyone has an npc
in their party that is not in the editor feel free to send them in so
that npc will appear in the next version.
If anyone has a problem with the editor or wish to make a suggestion
then I would like you to email me the problem/suggestion at
DKoepp913@aol.com (It might help if you could supply me with your
save game so I can further test it myself. Please if you send in your
savegame include all 4 files: tfaf,tfai,gsi, and the bmp.
Arcanum Demo/Full [character editor v1.6]
Описание и инструкции
Вы уверены что хотите удалить этот комментарий?