Changelog от 19.05.2016:
- Custom Game Invitations - directly invite other players to participate in 1v1 and 2v2 custom games!
- Fixed a bug causing the recon beacon to take the ship’s current roll axis, which disturbed the shape of the detection range.
- Fixed a bug causing Vandez’s ships in some campaign missions to appear outside of the battlefield and to have a strange behavior.
- Fixed a bug causing a malfunction in dialogues at the end of the following campaign missions: “The green threat”, “Seize the plans” and “Holding on to Hand”.
- Fixed a bug deactivating the “Stasis Bomb” skill on defence platforms in Planetary Assault missions.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from ordering two consecutive “All Ahead Full” maneuvers on two different ships if the second ship was selected too quickly.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from fitting the Disruptive Bomb on an Aurora Eldar ship.
- Fixed a bug causing a difference in Renown points between the announced gains in the briefing and the actual gains in the Battle Report.
- Fixed a bug showing the critically damaged parts of a ship while it is in blip status, if the critical damage happened while it was in blip status.
- Fixed a bug hiding the battlefield grid during the campaign mission “The Hunt”.
- Fixed a bug allowing the ship to warp out of the battlefield while exploding.
- Suppression of a Debug message showing when the Level 8 Admirals and Level 10 ships achievements were unlocked.
- Fixed a bug causing a dialogue box in turn 33 to have the wrong voice acting.
- Possible fix of a bug breaking down player groups when they come back to the Docks.
- Fixed a bug sending the player on the stellar map at the end of the destruction of the Eldar portal cutscene at turn 23.
- Fixed a bug preventing the guest of a multiplayer match to use the 5th skill of an imperial battleship fitted with the Adeptus Mechanicus Favor.
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to see the Space Station and Defence platforms during the starting missions cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the forced disengagement of campaign units.
- Fixed a bug affecting the size of the IA choices arrows in the Pregame lobby.
- Suppressed a crash caused by Tooltips without buttons.
- Fixed a bug causing a cancelled replacement of a ship to unfit all its upgrades and skills.
- Fixed a bug preventing the chat linked to Shift + Enter to open while Ingame.
- Fixed a bug causing the battlefield to be slightly bigger than the grid, and slightly off center.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player to go back from the “load” screen of the main menu.
- Fixed a bug allowing a player that tried to deploy ships outside of the battlefield to make them appear at the center of the map.
- Fixed a bug allowing the player to select any ship in the pregame of the tutorial 2 “Test of Faith”
- Fixed a bug causing the control group of a taunted ship to stop responding to the player’s orders.
- Fixed a bug forcing the “A new bombardment mission has appeared” to stay if the player accomplishes this objective too quickly.
- Possible fix on a bug showing to the guest the Ingame GUI during the start mission cutscene.
- Fixed a bug forbidding the player to click on a small zone right above the GUI at the bottom of the screen to validate the use of skills or special maneuvers.
- Fixed a bug giving to the “Reinforcement” Eldar skill the wrong icon.
- Fixed a bug giving to the “Grot Assistance” Ork skill a wrong name in its Docks tooltip.
- Fixed a bug causing an Augur Disruptor skill fitted on an Aurora or Eclipse Eldar ship to have the Pulsar’s icon instead in the ship’s card.
- Fixed a bug giving an imperial captain portrait to Ork transport ships.
- Skills now displays their shortcuts on their buttons.
- Fixed a bug preventing the values modified by crew members to actualize themselves if the player reconditioned its ship.
- Fixed a bug showing critical damage icons on all skills when a ship is warping out.
- Fixed a bug displaying the wrong icon for the Prow Light Torpedo Launcher Eldar.
- Plasma Macro weapon’s projectile FX slightly modified to ease faction identification.
- Wind of Change’s FX slightly modified.
- Minor tweaks on blue maps backgrounds to make some Skills’ FX more visible.
- Disruptive Bomb FX slightly modified.
- The Ship’s reactors now take into account the roll axis of the ship.
- Fixed a bug on Holofield Overcharge, Winds of Change, and Warp Signature Echo, causing them to have the wrong critical icon.
- Space Stations shields FX now spherical.
- Fixed bugs on the Mark of Tzeentch favour FX: A destroyed ship had its Tzeentch FX misplaced, if you switched ships in the dock, the destroyed Tzeentch ship disappeared, leaving the FX, and the Tzeentch FX were always visible around a ship lost in warp.
- Minor retakes on planets textures.
- Fixed a bug sometimes hiding the shield FX during the Supercharged Void Shield skill on Chaos ships.
- Fixed a bug on the Desolator Chaos ship with favors Nurgle, Slaneesh or Tzeentch causing it to have wrong body parts.
- The Background color of admiral’s name in the deployment phase depends on if it is an ally or an enemy.
- Possible fix on a visual bug of the Voidstalker’s top prow.
- Fixed a bug displaying the wrong 3D mesh for the Eldar Space Station’s Starcannons.
- If a ship loses a subsystem while being furtive, the wreckages generated by the explosion are no longer visible by the enemy.
- Minefields can no longer appear under 2.500 units from the deployment zones.
- The host of a group can no longer launch a new search for a match if his guest isn’t returned to the Docks.
- Running Silent and Wind of Change now have the same auto-launch conditions.
- The Escape menu now features a “Retry” option. This button is unavailable in Iron Man mode.
- Optimization on starting mission cutscenes of Eldar and Ork Factions.
- New GUI during the deployment phase depending on the faction played.
- A blinking “!” is now displayed in a new tutorial box.
- Modifications to the “Counter-Attack” and “Resistance” campaign missions in order to improve their balancing.
- The bonuses and maluses on accuracy have been reworked, to be more easily understandable.
- The campaign in Easy difficulty has a new modification: Enemy ships now deal -10% damages.
- The Goff favor no longer gives +10 troop value.
- Corrections brought to the enemy’s fleet points empowerment through the campaign.
- Spire cannot suffer critical damage and the enemy ships cannot use skills anymore in Tutorial 1.
- The WAAAAGH and Micro-Warp Jump skills do not reveal the ship anymore.
- In the “Trouble with the Eldar” campaign mission, The Eldar behavior follow the “Cruiser Clash” rules instead of the “Assassination” behavior, making the mission easier.
- Various modifications to texts and tooltips.
- A message is now displayed in 2v2 if an ally is disconnected in the docks, asking the player to wait its ally’s return.