*распаковать в директорию игры
- если у вас ещё не установлен Update 1, запустите "Call.of.Juarez.Gunslinger.Update.v1.01.bat" файл.
- если у вас уже установлен Update 1, запустите "Call.of.Juarez.Gunslinger.Update.v1.01-v1.02.bat" файл.
- если у вас уже установлен Update 2, запустите "Call.of.Juarez.Gunslinger.Update.v1.02-v1.03.bat" файл.
Call of Juarez Gunslinger Update 1.01 changelog:
- Hit indicator is now disabled in True West difficulty mode
- New option to disable crosshair regardless of the difficulty mode
- New option to adjust mouse sensitivity on duels
- New settings available in video ini file
- Additional checks before posting scores to the leaderboards
- Additional credits
- Fixed problems with audio on 7.1 output configurations
- Fixed crashes related to using 7.1 audio configurations
- Fixed potential crash when using long Steam nicknames with non-latin characters
- Leaderboards now correctly display nicks with non-latin characters
- Patched up heavy stuttering when using certain keyboard and mouse models
- Workaround for blocks when booting the game on systems that have problems with video playback
- Tweaked enemy behavior on duels to avoid duels with no conclusion
- Fixed HUD gadget in Arcade mode sometimes not displaying "versus" friend's name
- Fixed navigation and centering in My Score and Friends leaderboards
- Tweaks and fixes in the Japanese localization
Call of Juarez Gunslinger Update 1.02 changelog:
- Quick access to users' profiles is now possible directly from any leaderboard menu
- New game option allows to "de-pimp" legendary weapons' in order to use standard (regular) skins
- Extra directional arrows are now displayed next to action keys during Quick Time Events sequences when played on mouse/keyboard
- Slightly balanced Ranger's possibilities of building score in Arcade mode
- Availability of the hit indicator in True West difficulty mode now depends on "crosshair" setting in the game's options
- Changing game's difficulty during the first mission doesn't affect granting achievements after completing the playthrough on different difficulties - it now counts from the second mission on
- New settings available in video.scr file
- Additional characters in Japanese font allow for better displaying users' nicks on leaderboards
- Fixed potential gameplay block on the mission "Bounty Hunter Is Still My Name"
- Fixed several inconsistencies of the Ranger, Rifle and Sawed-off Rifle animations
- Corrected Ranger's Fast Aim bonus in Arcade Mode
- Fixed problem of restoring the video settings to default values on each launch of the game
- Fixed potential crash on re-launching the game after setting shadows quality to a value unobtainable on given configuration
- Fixed crash when using -safemode command line switch to reset video settings to default values
- Fixed some problems with audio playback, potentially leading to audio blackouts etc.
- Fixed mapping of audio channels on 4.0 quadrophonic output configurations
- Fixed potential crash after using Steam overlay in the leaderboards menu
- Workaround for apparent blocks when game is sent to background during loading
- Fixed some rare scenarios of losing game's window after sending it to background
- Workaround for problems when booting the game on systems that have problems with video playback. Please follow instructions from windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/download-win.. in case of such problems.
- Minor tweaks and fixes in all localizations.
Call of Juarez Gunslinger Update 1.03 changelog:
- Problem with main menu missing and gameplay issues observed on some regional settings
- Overlapping texts in controller layout settings in Russian localization
- Outro subtitles line breaking in English localization
Патч Call of Juarez Gunslinger v1.03 EN/RU
Описание и инструкции