- Fixed a game-breaking bug that disabled the Pause Menu.
- Settings: Added custom keyboard layout. Ui is temporary and may not be intuitive, but the underlying functions should work.
- Settings: Added FOV slider
- Settings: Added View Distance slider
- User interface tweaks
- Loading: Now 1080p-friendly, but still WIP
- Switches: Now back to normal interactor, less confusing
- Lights: Is now a light bulb, but still WIP
- Combine: Changed the icon to better represent "repairing" Under-the-hood massive clean up of sprites
- Increased the crappiness of the crappy setting
- Tweaked quality options. Among other things, it is now possible to disable foliage animations and change view distance.
- SplashScreen: Moved initialization call to SplashScreen. We have moved some initialization calls to the splash screen. It might hang a bit on Parabole logo, but it's better than having the game stuck on grey screen.
- MainMenu: Removed some useless assets
- MainMenu: Reduced view distance
- MainMenu: Simplified particle shader Plus dozens of small bug fixes and minor tweaks.
- Known Major Issues / WIP Features
- Only TWO visions/ghosts to find. IT IS NORMAL for beta
- Initial loading is still really long. Working on it.
- The game takes a lot of memory. Working on it.
- The journal still doesn't work.
- The polaroid does not serve any purpose at the moment.
- Planned for next update
- The mighty Journal!
- The manificient Photography interactor!
- More optimizations YEAH!