This version brings the first version of the Journal. It contains the General Store location cases and some objectives, but is still being worked on.
- Default settings now set to "Medium". You may have to re-tweak your settings.
- If the game crashes at loading try disabling "Preloading" in the Graphics settings.
- You may have a better experience restarting a game if you want to test the Journal without bugs
- Added "Preloading" in order to workaround memory crashes on some machines. This is temporary.
- Added "Vsync". Set to 30 FPS if you machine can't go further than 45.
- Switches now have captions binded to them; clearer now.
- Notifications now tells when visibility is bad
- Notifications now tells when the game saves
- Revamped Objectives Panel: still WIP, but now displays your main objectives.
- Revamped Locations Panel: still WIP, but now displays location-bases objectives.
- New engine version helps with lighting performance
- Further tweaked quality settings for more controls
- Plus dozens of small bug fixes and minor tweaks. THANKS to everyone who reported bugs :)
Known Major Issues / WIP Features:
- Only TWO visions/ghosts to find. IT IS NORMAL for beta :)
- Initial loading is still really long. Working on it.
- The game takes a lot of memory. Working on it.
- Camera rotation may sometimes be too limited, use "Read" (F)
- Some texts are temporary
- IF THE GAME CRASHES, DISABLE "PRELOADING" IN GRAPHICS SETTINGS