Changelog от 02.05.2016:
- The maximum damage range for Pistols has been slightly reduced to compensate for their reduced Time Unit costs and ability to cycle cooldowns faster.
- The maximum and minimum damage ranges for Heavy weapons has been slightly boosted to compensate for their slower Time Unit costs and reduced ability to cycle cooldowns.
- Base critical chance of Heavy weapons slightly reduced.
- Base critical chance of Shotguns slightly increased.
- Akimbo passive ability deals equal damage on the first and secondary attacks.
- Akimbo active ability deals equal damage to the first and secondary targets.
- The Rank 3 bonus of Shoot First ability now has an increased crit chance.
- The damage boost from each use of Push Yer Luck has been reduced to 20/35/50%.
- Push Yer Luck now benefits from Akimbo to deal ludicrous damage. Maybe.
- Enemies that cannot act (due to Stun / Stasis / etc) cannot be targets of Shoot First.
- Shoot First no longer passively generates Threat for the Smuggler.
- Trick Shot direct damage reduced to 50/75/100% weapon damage, number of of bounces increased to 5/7/9 times and bouncing bullet damage reduced to 30/35/40% weapon damage.
- Sapper now deploys immediately after the Engineer in the timeline.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Sapper to deal 0 damage when detonating.
- Black Ice now deploys immediately after the Hacker in the timeline.
- The TU cost of Black Ice has been reduced to 25% of weapon speed.
- Agrigen can now be contacted via the Wire Terminal.
- Added new events for Agrigen.
- Added new unique items for Agrigen.
- Player deaths are now called out more clearly in combat.
- Fixed an issue with Smuggler abilities that used the Akimbo passive effect not receiving the correct damage modifier on the initial attack.
- Fixed an issue that could allow Smuggler Akimbo to remove 2x shields when attacking.
- Fixed additional instances of unlootable credsticks when exploring.