Для обновления нужна версия 2.1 или выше. В отличие от предыдущих патчей - здесь нет специального распаковщика, а только архив с изменёнными файлами. Их нужно забросить с заменой в корневую папку игры.
Закинуть в корневую папку и запустить Clean Junk Files.bat, чтоб он удалил устаревшие файлы или сделать это вручную.
# Free Features* Hyperlane density can now be changed to "full", which guarantees every possible hyperlane will exist* You can now choose to start in a trinary or binary star system when creating your empire* Experimental ETA feature put in for starship movement orders, telling you the approximate date of arrival* Now possible to achieve partial victory in subjugation and liberation wars with occupied systems splitting off as a new subject or ally in the event of a status quo peace* Put in greyscale versions of strategic resources icons, to indicate that you currently lack the technology to collect them
* Increased power usage of torpedoes* Reduced frequency of gaining L-Gate Insights from unrelated anomalies by 70%* A technology must now be researched after gathering all L-Gate insights before you can start the project to open the gates* Reduced HP of missiles across the board, making point defense more potent* The Prosperity faction will now be happier if you have war policy set to Defensive Wars Only* The Imperialist faction is now also OK with ideological wars, and will only be angry if policy is set to Defensive Wars Only* Reduced the chance of a Marauder Great Khan dying from noncombat causes* Rogue Servitors can now allow organics to colonize planets* Increased AI weight for naval cap & command limit techs* Increased base weight of terraforming techs* Reduced Materialist opinion boost towards Machine empires
* New icon for the L-cluster
* AI will now a wait some time before changing AI priority if it recently changed priority
* Cached tile resource production for faster performance* More border calculations optimization* Borders are now only updated if they need to be, reducing unnecessary operations* Removed useless recalculation of borders when planet change owners* Bypass distance cache improvements* Ensured Starbases owner modifiers are calculated only once, and parallelized that bit* Parallelizing AI strategy monthly recalc and reducing the number of system evaluated* More caching of tile related data performance - fixes a performance bug with previous caching of tile related data
* Moved scripted variables for buildings into the scripted variables file* Saved Event Targets should now always persist through Special Projects* Added is_event_design setting for event ship designs that should be blocked by fleet manager* Improved performance of Global SavedEventTargets* You can now define in a section template whether its components (turrets etc) should be drawn graphically or not* Effects that take name (such as create_ship or set_name) can now extract name from scope, ie set_name = root will take the name from the root object (even if it's a different type of object, such as naming a ship after a leader)
* Fixed a bug where guaranteed nearby colonizable worlds sometimes did not appear* Fixed pop_modifier out of sync in MP* Fixed several other OOS causes with convoluted causes* Fixed several crashes with similarly arcane origin stories* Added Distant Stars ownership icon for MP setup* Fixed an OOS related to ship armor stats* Fixed missing ambient sounds for certain star classes* Fixed missing brain slug traits for scientists and admirals* Fixed getting brain slugs and other non-robotic traits for event-spawned robotic leaders* Fixed "Asteroid Collision" anomaly awarding the wrong deposit type* Fixed "...and Hope?" achievement for opening the L-Cluster not being awarded* Fixed missing text description for the L-Gate insight technology* Missing word added in Phase Disruptor tech description* Fixed other typos rendering the game literally unplayable* Fixed some Horizon Signal-related building tooltips* Improved janky Tiyanki death animations, giving rise to a desire for a new 1930's dance craze* Fixed cases where you would sometimes not identify Leviathans after meeting them, this should also fix Curators not having anything to say about them* Fixed The Gray Tempest event having 2 choices with identical outcomes, because it was painfully close to much of real life* Gestalt consciousness can no longer pick liberation wars policy as it did nothing for them anyway* Phaseshifting planet now has edge case handling if a nation completes the project before researching the anomaly* Pacification of Space Amoebas or Crystals now turns them neutral instead of friendly because come on guy, you don't know me like that* Fixed Fanatic Purifier, Devouring Swarm, and Determined Exterminator Empires suddenly becoming socially presentable when talking to the Curators about L-Gates* Fixed instances where Empires created after initial L-Gate activation would be unable to use the L-Gates* Fixed a text overflow issue in the Anomaly tracker* Fixed "Bunker-Bot" anomaly not generating an L-Gate Insight* Fixed a crash when the gateway type doesn't exist (affected certain mods)* Fixed an OOS due to Experimental Subspace Navigation* Added missing modifier string for all languages* Marauder neighbor events can no longer trigger for empires that have no communications with them* Properly calculate cached values when ships are created, meaning fleet power is now displayed correctly* Fixed a bug where freshly created ships would not benefit immediately from bonus hull point effects* Addressed a couple of edge cases that might cause improper Strategic Resource tech weights* Added Go To buttons to a couple of Anomalies* Fixed a cause of ship stats OOS. Some code was executed in unsafe order somehow when recalculating for hot join* Scriptable localization error logging fix* Asteroids can now glow* Fixed L-Gates that were opened in 2.1.0 being unusable in 2.1.1* Minor loc polish and fixes to events* Fixed broken repair costs for ruined buildings* Fixed the Great Khan being stuck bombarding the planets of Satrapies* Fixed issue with Ancient Manufactory that could leave the system's star without a resource deposit* Hid display of weapons when inspecting space creatures, to prevent Amoebas with frickin' lasers attached to their heads* Added missing check to prevent Sea of Consciousness tech gain exploit* Fixed the bug where it was impossible to land troops on planets captured by titanic life* Fixed ruined gateways blocking construction of megastructures* Fixed construction time being calculated incorrectly for defensive platforms* Machine Intelligences will no longer look down upon Synthetic Empires for being Artificial Beings* Fixed ludicrously broken costs for starbase defense platform upgrades* Added missing selection sound effects for ice asteroids and brown dwarves* Fixed Gray Goo and Marauder fleets sometimes just idling instead of attacking nearby targets* World Shaper ascension perk is no longer available to Machine Empires* Fixed hyperlane detection range wrongly showing up in every ship-related popup known to sentient life* Autonomous Ship Intellects is no longer marked as a dangerous tech* Planned Obsolesence can no longer fire for non-materialist empires* Fixed CTD on loading save game from in game* Fixed "Asteroid Collision" anomaly awarding the wrong deposit type