Changelog от 20.05.2016:
- Some more improvements to the pause function have been implemented.
- Automated ships now commence their journey correctly after loading a saved game.
- In the endless game mode ships no longer remain stuck after casting off.
- After a subsidiary has been bribed, its correct (sabotaging) owner is now indicated as such.
- The reach of the upgrade “Contraband scanner“ has been fixed, which results in less found contraband alerts.
- A bug has been fixed which often resulted in the wrong length of the ship parameter’s orange bars in the wharf.
- If you repair a ship via the contract list, you will only be able to load the ship with cargo once more after the repair has been completed.
- You cannot skip while naming a ship any longer.
- The contract sizes for class 2 container ships have been reduced so that the little “Mustang II” has a bigger choice range.
- In the voyage evaluation menu the wear and tear is now correctly calculated on basis of the local repair dock.
- It is no longer possible to sabotage yourself.
- If a sabotage action is cancelled, the game is no longer paused but keeps running.
- The current ship name instead of the model name is now shown in den upgrade dock.
- Several localization bugs have been fixed.
- The game now pauses during manual docking and casting off in the ports.
- The correct remaining time of the strike is now shown after the mini game has been cancelled while still in progress.
- The tutorial could not be continued in some cases. This problem has been fixed.