Changelog от 27.04.2016:
- Fixed a bug causing the decoys not to be visible on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug affecting the icon and effect of the Wraithguard Eldar upgrade.
- Fixed a bug affecting the visual of the destroyed prow on an Eldar Voidstalker.
- Fixed a bug affecting the tooltip and feedback of the Eldar Pulsars.
- Fixed a bug affecting the Eldar Maelstrom, causing it to spawn inclined or not on the same plane.
- Fixed a bug causing the guest to be able to see the deployment zones in the starting cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug affecting the Fleetpoints in Campaign mode.
- Fixed a bug allowing a player to accomplish the bombardment missions of the Planetary assault mission using the ghost of the Micro-Warp Jump.
- Fixed a bug affecting the Starcannon Sentry (Defence platform Eldar) tooltip.
- Fixed a bug causing the damage taken FX on the Chaos Light Cruiser not to be placed on the right place.
- Fixed a bug allowing the Attacker in Data Recovery to see the target enemy ship during the deployment phase.
- Fixed a bug causing some GUI windows to show the Emperor’s detection range at 5.000 instead of 10.000.
- Fixed a bug forbidding the Guest player to see the Mark of Nurgle FX.
- Fixed a bug causing two dialogues to trigger if the player pressed escape during a dialogue and closed the menu.
- Fixed a bug causing the Holofield to spawn particles when allied shots passed through it.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t cancel a skill a player was going to launch if the ship using the skill was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug causing the Nemesis destruction dialogue to trigger even if the player lost a mission without destroying the nemesis in it.
- Fixed a bug forbidding a destroyed engine with the Mezoa pattern drive upgrade to deactivate special manoeuvres.
- Fixed a bug allowing a player to see an invisible enemy ship through the bomb placement FX.
- Fixed a bug causing the Vaul’s Manoeuvre Eldar skill to not make a true 180° turn sometimes.
- Fixed a bug causing the defeat of the “Alliance with the Eldar” mission if the Eldar fleet was destroyed.
- Fixed a bug causing the Vaul’s Manoeuvre Eldar skill to plays its FX two times.
- Fixed a bug causing the Reinforcement skill FX to be played two times.
- Fixed a bug causing an autosave not to be suppressed if the player switched language.
- Fixed a bug affecting the close defence turret systems FX on Space Stations and Defence Platforms not to be set correctly.
- Fixed a bug causing the subtitles to be misplaced if two cinematics were played one after another.
- Potential fix on the bug forbidding a player to use Skills and manoeuvres.
- The Eldar Favour icons now scale depending on the resolution.
- Tooltips added to the Special manoeuvres skills of the Ork and Eldar factions.
- Imperial Captain portraits in Port maw now correctly fitted.
- New FX for the Phantom Disruption Eldar Favour skill.
- New FX added to the Bombardment Cannon Space Marine impact and critical hit.
- Improvement brought to the queuing orders management and the movement orders with a destination close to the ship.
- Anti-cheat protection added for some known cheats.
- Introduction videos upgraded.
- The Eldar Skill Pathfinder Webway Assault can now trigger any critical damage, including Hull Breach and Fire Onboard.
- In the “Seizing the Eye” Campaign mission, the enemy now only have 150 fleetpoints.
- In Space Station assault, the defender now has 600 Fleetpoints.
- Various modifications brought to the text.