Techland has today published a new update to Chrome multiplayer.
To make the game more attractive a number of interesting features has been added.
Patch 220.127.116.11. introduces:
• New heavy walker equipped with rockets;
• The ability to use stationary cannons of 2 types:
o Energetic cannon effective against vehicles
o Rotation gun very good against infantry
• The ability to change places inside vehicles
• Automatic voice messages informing about the battlefield situation
• Changes in HUD giving the player better control over his location and
orientation on battlefield
Additionally the patch features 3 new multiplayer maps:
• Loomia2 – modified Loomia designed for 8-32 players and Team Domination
mode with the use of terrain vehicles, speeders, armored transporters and walkers
• Narrow – dense forest with walkers and speeders designed for 4-12
players in Team Domination mode
• Trench3 – a map for 2-16 players in Team Domination mode
Besides the 18.104.22.168 update separates the single and multiplayer modes by introducing
2 separate executable files for both modes.
We encourage to downloading the file and checking all new features of Chrome