Из папки Update, скинуть всё содержимое в корневую папку с игрой. Устанавить по верх v5.2
Для разархивации требуется 2 ГБ ОЗУ
Пауза в пользовательском Лобби.
Во время фазы выбора оператора. Мы добавили кнопку «Пауза» для пользовательского интерфейса, который позволит хосту-игроку организовавшему лобби, приостановить таймер до матча, на этапе выбора оператора. Чтобы использовать эту функцию, хосту нужно будет нажать клавишу [End]/[Start+D-Pad Up], чтобы остановить таймер. Нажмите кнопку еще раз, чтобы возобновить таймер.
Pause Button in Custom Lobby During Operator Selection Phase
We have added a Pause button to the UI that will allow the host of a Player-hosted lobby to pause the match during the Operator Selection phase.
To utilize this functionality, the host will need to press [End]/[Start+D-Pad Up] to stop the timer. Press the button again to resume the timer.
- Fixed –Barricade pieces remain stuck in place if hit from a perpendicular angle.
- Fixed –In rare instances, a drone is able to use a dead Attacker’s shield to move the Defuser.
- Fixed –When deploying a reinforced wall, it is possible to pass through the reinforcement.
- Fixed –Muzzle brake also hides the flash for side arms.
- Fixed –When a shield user goes prone while attempting to use an observational tool (drone), the shield will stay equipped while prone.
- Fixed –In some cases, clipping would cause an Operator’s shield to disappear. This would allow the Operator to be shot through their shield.
- Fixed –Dropping from any height while holding a breaching charge will make her sidearm invisible.
- Fixed –Shotgun pellet impacts do not remain on Tachanka’s LMG Shield.
- Fixed –After destroying the LMG Shield, it will reappear for a few frames.
- Fixed –Getting kills with Hibana will not count towards and SAT Weekly Challenge.
- Fixed –Getting kills with Echo will not count towards and SAT Weekly Challenge.
- Fixed –Yokai drones will sometimes hit an invisible wall when jumping through door ways.
- Fixed –Yokai drones will sometimes hit an invisible wall when jumping in 2F Geisha Room on Skyscraper.
- Fixed –Cluster Charges destroy gadgets without destroying breakable floors.
- Fixed –Black Eye’s remain floating in mid-air when thrown at a broken barricade.
- Fixed –When a trap is placed on an elevated surface, it will trigger even without vaulting onto it.
- Fixed –Corrupted animation when equipping a second rifle shield after the first was destroyed.
- Fixed –Sound effects from her Shock Drone’s taser does not propagate as intended.
- Fixed –In some instances, Jager’s Magpie devices do not react to Hibana’s pellets.
- Fixed –Player’s controller will not vibrate when killed by an EDD.
- Fixed –Players are unable to see who has the Defuser, drop it, or pick it up on Favela.
- Fixed –Hostage is not able to be revived if the Hostage goes DBNO and clips with the Kitchen Table.
- Fixed –Operators with “launcher gadgets” (Hibana and Ash) do not have feedback when reloading.
- Fixed –When a spectator joins a match in progress, they will not be able to see Tachanka’s LMG Shield.
- Fixed –Following a player outside, they player can sometimes become invisible to the Spectator.
- Fixed –Missing camera in Vista Hallway.
- Fixed –Tachanka has invisible bullet collision at the entrance of 1F Lobby.
- Fixed –Users remain stuck in a vaulting animation after vaulting through the 2F Back Stairs window.
- Fixed –Operators are able to vault through wooden panels and clip inside of a wall.
- Fixed –The shield on Tachanka’s LMG is offset during Kill Cam replays.
- Fixed –The shield on Tachanka’s LMG is not visible in Support Mode after switching between Tachanka and another Operator.
- Fixed –Dud range on Hibana’s X-Kairos launcher is still visible for other players, even after it has been turned off.
- Fixed –Melee kills are displayed as headshots in the kill feed.
- Fixed –Bandit’s Shock Wire kills are displayed as headshots in the kill feed.
- Fixed –Kill Camera will sometimes pass through walls.
- Fixed –In some instances, Operators appear to have raptor legs in the Kill Cam.
- Fixed –When a player is kicked from a Casual match, they are still able to rejoin it.
- Fixed –When a player is kicked from a Ranked match, they are able to rejoin the same match if it is still running after their 15 minute ban is