Неофициальный фанатский патч для култового шутера Unreal Tournament, которые исправляет множество проблем оригинальной версии. Патч версии 469a исправаляет критические баги, устраняет визуальные дефекты, сбои в сети и другие пробемы, которые возникают при игре на современных системах.
Полный список исправлений:
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to crash if the EditPackages list did not contain any packages with meshes in them.
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to crash when opening large UnrealScript files.
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to crash when opening packages with array variables in them.
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to crash during shutdown. This issue likely only affected Windows 10 users.
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to crash when reloading a map after rebuilding several packages.
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to crash while editing maps with lots of dynamic lights.
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to crash when docking/undocking one of the browser windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain commandlets to crash because the garbage collector decided to destroy them while they were still running.
- Fixed an issue that caused the ucc batchexport commandlet to crash when exporting textures from a package containing scripted textures.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when running the "GET" consolecommand to read an array property.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to occasionally crash on shutdown.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when calling certain canvas functions with an invalid font or texture argument.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash if the player deleted the [Engine.GameEngine] group from the UT.ini file.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when resetting properties to their default values in the preferences window.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when attempting to call an unrealscript function that has the same name as a global variable within the same class.
- Fixed dozens of issues that caused the game to crash when exporting properties in textual format (e.g., through GetPropertyText).
- Fixed various issues that caused the game to crash after destroying objects containing dynamic arrays.
- Fixed various issues that caused the game to crash when rendering scenes with lots of actors/dynamic sprites in them.
- Fixed an infinite recursion crash bug triggered when picking up an invisibility powerup while already invisible.
- Fixed an issue that caused certain maps to crash the game due to duplicate actors in the map.
- The game now properly nullifies references to all destroyed actors. This change fixes the garbage collector crashes that triggered when an Actor was referred to by an Actor in a different level, or when a non-Actor object kept an implicit or explicit reference to a destroyed Actor.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when using the "QUIT" or "EXIT" command during demo playback.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to crash while recording a demo on a server that generates excessive amounts of traffic on single actor channels. One of the mods that often triggers this bug is Nexgen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when calling an iterator function in a null context.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash in maps that had brushes with bStatic and bNoDelete set to false.
- Fixed aluigi's unrealfp Remote Server DoS bug.
- Fixed an issue that caused the server to crash in AActor::execPlayerCanSeeMe in games with bots in them.
- Fixed an UnrealEd issue that caused vertices/brushes to become invisible while zooming in in vertex edit mode.
- Fixed an UnrealEd issue that caused brush clips to snap to the nearest grid location when clicking a vertex.
- Fixed an UnrealEd issue where Actors could not be placed/deleted/edited if an Actor with the same name already existed elsewhere in the class hierarchy.
- Fixed an UnrealEd issue where the 3D viewports used incorrect lightmaps after rebuilding lighting/bsps.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect brush stretching/scaling on non-builder brushes.
- Fixed an issue that caused UnrealEd to show all textures in the game when selecting a font group in the Texture Browser.
- Fixed an issue that caused erratic mouse cursor behavior when dragging in an orthogonal zoom viewport.
- Fixed an issue that caused MyLevel resources to become corrupted after loading a new map in UnrealEd.
- Fixed an bug that caused the texture browser scrollbar to reset when scrolling down a long list of textures.
- Fixed various text clipping bugs in the texture browser window.
- Fixed a bug that caused v436-v451 to crash when rendering LOD meshes imported with UT v440 or later.
- Fixed a bug that made UnrealEd truncate large files in the code editor window.
Physics and Player Movement
- Fixed an issue where the game would speed up dramatically when rendering more than 200 frames per second.
- Fixed a bug that could cause dodge moves to be delayed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the server to constantly and incorrectly adjust the client's in-game position. This caused choppy movement when rendering more than 90 frames per second.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck in walls or slopes when playing with high frame rates. This bugfix will only work on v469 servers.
- Fixed a bug that caused extremely large position adjustments when walking sideways into sloped brushes. This bugfix will only work on v469 servers.
- Fixed several bugs that allowed certain projectiles to ignore collision with level geometry.
Input and Windowing
- Fixed a bug that caused the scrolling animation in the preferences window to play in the opposite direction.
- Fixed an issue where you could not select property values containing spaces in the preferences menu.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse would get stuck in the middle of the game window on Linux and Mac.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game windowing system would sometimes show a wait cursor instead of a west-east window resizing cursor.
Networking and Netcode
- Fixed a bug that could cause carried weapons and flags to become invisible in online games.
- Fixed a bug that caused XC_Engine servers to reject connections from players who had just watched a demo.
- Fixed several issues that caused network connections to be terminated unexpectedly on Linux and Mac.
Audio and 3D Rendering
- Fixed an issue where the game would only show part of the player model in the player setup menu.
- Fixed an issue where the game would shut down when a non-fatal rendering anomaly occurred.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game viewport to have the wrong dimensions after resizing the game window on Linux or Mac.
- Fixed several bugs that caused sounds not to update or to play from the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash at extremely high resolutions (such as 8K).
- Fixed an issue where the game would not update stale actor lighting data in the engine cache. As a result, many actors would be renderered in pitch black even when they should be lit. This issue especially affected people playing with large cache sizes or high frame rates.
- Fixed a bug that caused CTF Flags to become dark after being returned to their flag base.
- Fixed an issue where certain sounds would play at double the intended volume while recording a demo.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots would not get rendered correctly if you had your vertical screen resolution set to an odd number of pixels.
- Fixed a bug that caused all decorations in skyboxes to be invisible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to stop rendering after changing your FOV in a game type that had its MinFOV and MaxFOV settings set to 0.
- Fixed an issue where the game would hang for a long time (and sometimes even crash) when opening a maplist with lots of maps.
- Restored the ability to kick players and bots from local games.
- Fixed an issue where bots considered human players invisible even after their invisibility pickup had expired.
- Fixed several bugs that could cause weapons to instantly switch between fire and alt fire animations.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to interact with the level and pick up items before the match started after giving up admin privileges via AdminLogout command.
- Team games now properly end when one of the teams scores in overtime.
- The 1024 character limit on conversions between ANSI and Unicode strings is gone.
- Fixed an engine bug that could cause Demo Manager to freeze the game after using the seekto command.
- Eliminated many "Accessed None" warnings.
- Pawns that get destroyed while they have the Destroyed probe function disabled should now get unlinked from the Level Pawnlist.
- Merged most of Unreal 227's Unreal Editor enhancements.
- UnrealEd's viewport window allows you to select any of your renderdevices now (not just SoftDrv and D3DDrv).
- UnrealEd's button bar and texture browser now have mouse wheel support.
- UnrealEd's 2D Shape Editor now properly calculates the vertex positions while dragging at zoom levels other than 100 pct.
- UnrealEd now supports mouse wheel scrolling in the 2D viewports.
- UnrealEd now has an "Add PlayerStart" item in the surface popup menu. This item only shows if your level does not have a PlayerStart yet.
- UnrealEd viewports can now render up to 200 frames per second. This framerate was previously capped at 30.
- UnrealEd's vertex editor now properly accumulates small vertex adjustments. Previously, small adjustments could get discarded due to grid snapping.
- Added texture format conversion support to the texture browser.
- Added an option to remove the compressed mips from a texture in the texture browser.
- All UnrealEd viewports now support renderdevice switching.
- Added texture import support for various new image formats.
- The ucc make commandlet now works on Linux and Mac.
- The ucc compress commandlet can now skip compression if an up-to-date .uz file already exists. To use this new feature, add the "update" command line parameter to your ucc compress invocation.
- S3TC/DXT1 texture compression should now be available in the ucc tools for Linux and Mac (though obviously not in UnrealEd).
- UnrealEd, Setup, and the game client are now high-DPI aware on Windows. This eliminates the bluriness a lot of people with big monitors were seeing. It also improves input precision in the game and the editor.
- Added automatic scaling of the game menu. The scaling factor and behavior can be controlled using the new settings in the menu.
- Added crosshair scaling to the standard HUD. You can configure the crosshair scaling settings in the menu. NOTE: A lot of mods will likely ignore the crosshair scaling. Mod authors should update their mods so they call the regular ChallengeHUD.DrawCrosshair function.
- Added in-game font scaling. When enabled, fonts scale automatically with your desktop DPI. Scaling can be turned on and off in the in-game menu.
- UWindow now supports higher resolution textures for LookAndFeels. This enables LookAndFeels to scale better for people playing at higher resolutions and higher GUI scales. The UMenu LookAndFeels have been (partially) updated to use this new feature.
Input and Windowing
- Fixed mouse acceleration issues for players using DirectInput on Windows 10.
- Added raw mouse input support. This feature can be enabled by setting the UseRawHIDInput to true in the WinDrv.WindowsClient section of the game ini.
- Added enhanced pointer precision control. By default, the game enables enhanced pointer precision while in the menu and restores the old precision settings when in game. However, you can now set the NoEnhancedPointerPrecision option in the WinDrv.WindowsClient section to true if you do not want the game to change the system pointer precision settings at all.
- Added new menu options to control the mouse input and smoothing behavior.
- Improved support for mouse side buttons.
- Added mouse wheel scrolling support to the in-game windowing system.
- Added clipboard paste support to the quick console.
- The Linux and Mac clients now have clipboard support.
- Console commands that are over 1024 bytes in length, or that return over 1024 bytes of data should now be safe to use.
- Added a new primitive type called "pointer". Pointer variables automatically adjust to the word width on the target platform. Native mod authors should use pointer variables to mirror a pointer type in C++.
- Added new Canvas functions to create arbitrarily-sized fonts on the fly. Please do not use these functions directly as they will cause your mod to be incompatible with earlier versions of UT. Instead, use the BotPack.FontInfo class to retrieve fonts that are appropriate for the client's screen size.
- Added the "TEXTURE MERGECOMPRESSED NAME=MergeWith FILE=HiResFile.PNG GROUP= " exec command. This command allows you to import and compress hi-res textures and merge them into an existing texture's compressed mipmaps.
- Added HandlePauseRequest to the mutator system, allows modders to modify the behaviour of players' pause button in servers.
- Fixed several arbitrary code execution vulnerabilities.
- The Windows version of the game now has several security enhancements including (but not limited to) Data Execution Prevention (can be disabled with the -nodep command line parameter), SafeSEH, and ASLR support.
- Revamped the UT v468 MD5 code. Older clients can connect to v469 servers now even if they don't support the MD5 extension. The server now also marks which files it wants MD5 checks for.
- MD5 checking is now disabled by default. To enable, set MD5Enable to True under [Engine.GameEngine] in the server's ini file.
- Added an auto-updater for the Packages.md5 list. The auto-updater will check for list updates once an hour if you have MD5Enable and MD5AutoUpdate both set to true under [Engine.GameEngine].
Networking and Netcode
- Restored demo compatibility with UT v436.
- Added workarounds for bugs that could cause player animations to break in demos or online play after installing high-resolution S3TC textures.
- Made improvements to the networking code to eliminate the infamous texture skating problem (in nearly all cases).
- The game no longer disables Download Managers if they encounter a non-critical error while attempting to download a file from the server. Previously, the game would stop attempting to download from redirect servers after encountering an HTTP error (such as HTTP 404).
- The game now shows the number of remaining packages while downloading from a server.
- Clients are far less likely to encounter package mismatch errors when connecting to servers, now a UT client can have multiple packages with the same name and the loader will select the right one (if present).
- Added bandwidth control for file downloads from the gameserver. The bandwidth control option overrides the MaxClientRate. It can be controlled in the server.ini file as follows:
Установка: скачайте файл и запустите автоматический установщик