CHANGE LIST in v2199:
- Ambient weapon sounds (like minigun) aren't affected by level ambient sound volume changes.
- fixed translocator trail effect sometimes not working at start of game
- fixed blue translocator trail
- enabled weather effects on DE bonus pack maps
- made weapon ammo bars more visible on HUD
- terrain collision bug fix (this fixes the holes on CTF-Citadel and BR-Anubis)
- fixed Geothermal red flag base pipe hole
- fixed personal weapon stats for zoom instagib.
- fixed BR ball getting stuck in BR-TwinTombs
- fixed shark skin in multiplayer (DM-Oceanic)
- allow players to join chosen team even if its filled with bots
- fixed switchtolastweapon not working properly with link, lightning, and painter
- Made minigun and link "lock-down" effect configurable (server-side). To change the effect, you will need to add the following lines to your UT2003.ini file, in the [UnrealGame.xDeathmatch] section:
- Added setspectatespeed exec function, which allows you to change the speed at which spectator moves on the fly. Default speed is 600.
- improved spectating switching between viewed players
- switching between viewed players doesn't lose behindview setting
- added player names and beacons to spectator view. Can be hidden by adding the line bHideSpectatorBeacons=true to the [Engine.PlayerController] section of your UT2003.ini.
- don't show "now viewing" at resolutions bots can use the Jumpspots as they are currently placed and flagged).
- Modified Speech Binder and Controls config to be more flexible
- reduced cheat protection false positives
- stats work for servers with bots (bots not included in stats)
- fixed: tournament mode can be configured from ut2003.ini
- removed log spam when players join using model not on server
- fixed bots balancing servers
- Fixed performance issue with ElecFields on dedicated servers
- Fixed challenge/response mechanism to prevent fake players
- String memory allocation server crash fix.
- Remove \'s before returning player and server name in GameSpy query
- Disable echo replies in GameSpy query
- Fixed nametable overflow crash for hacked package files
- Fixed unreal:// URL overflow crash
- Limit number of successful connections from a single IP per minute.
- Removed config keyword from QueryHandlers variable declaration
- Added server name to browser title bar in webadmin
- Fixed CurrentGame maplist select not auto-selecting the currently playing map in webadmin
- Fixed mutator sorting on Mutators page in webadmin
- Added more support for skinning webadmin
- Fixed sorting on Player List page
- Fixed Player List page display for specs
- Added support for banning/unbanning by ID to webadmin (hash appears in Player List & Banned IPs)
- Fixed display problem with mutators that do not have configured groups
- Added checks to IPPlayer page for invalid IP addresses in ban list
- Completed localization support for webadmin
- Added security level listing to Rules/Settings pages (master admin will see associated security level for each setting)
- fixed ability to fire while viewing client-side demos
- fixed ping on scoreboard of client-side demos
- fixed client-side demo playback speed problem
- fixed various weapon effects (bullet hits, link beam) with client-side demos
- fixed client-side demo playback jerkiness
- fixed problem with changing weapon bindings key for shock rifle and bio rifle from menus
- added icons to server browser, showing if servers are passworded, have stats support, are latest version, are running any mutators, or are running instagib.
- Properly disconnect from server when getting back to the main menu
- Fixed the Password entry dialog to convert " ", "?" and "\" to "_"
- Fixed stats dialogue to auto-select "enable stats" when you first connect to a stats server
- Fix for longer loading times experienced by some users with 2186
- Karma Physics: Make SSE do the same thing on AMD and Intel processors.
- Fix bug with sphere-convex contact generation (eg. driving on blocking volumes)
Unreal Tournament 2003 v2199 (Win32)©
CHANGE LIST in v2199: