Sacred 1.6 Fixlist
Single and Multiplayer Fixes
- Fixed calculation of item level when forging them into special items. New item level is now the level of the item forged which has the highest level.
- Fixed EXP bonus when touching special statues. Received EXP bonus reduced to an appropriate level.
- Fixed EXP when defeating Bosses and Champions. Received EXP raised to an appropriate level.
- Improved colour scheme of the enemy status indicator.
- Improved variation of the enemy level when re-spawning.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong bonus was given by potions.
- the performance has been improved
- Fixed an issue where a rare crash appeared while fighting against monsters
- forged rings have been counted twice -> forged items must be forged out of the item and forged into the item again. Otherwise there won't be any bonuses.
- a possible reason for crashes is fixed
- added a tooltip for the forger so the item stats can now be viewed
- Localisation additions
added a new option for the Configuration Tool to create logs while playing
- Improved EXP sharing between party members. Low level characters receive less EXP.
- Reduced EXP if the level of the character is too high for the chosen game mode (e. g. > level 40 in Bronze Mode or > level 90 in Silver Mode)
- The level of the re-spawning opponents is determined by the level of the most advanced character in a group.
- Fixed EXP variation when fighting against opponents with a higher level as the player character.
- Fixed EXP team bonus. Each party member receives more EXP.