Here's my table, I've just started creating it so not a lot in there, I've barely had time to play the game.
1) The Fill storehouse, option is fiddly it will fill the storehouse but it might take some time to refresh the UI values.
2) Hero stats, the option work by opening the party manager and just swap between heroes. The game stores there stats in a byte, including stuff like the resistance values (I do think that they can use 2 bytes tho have not tried to test this). Also changing the resistances and swapping gear forces the values to recalculate so set them again ...
---- Update 4
Change the fill storehouse to use other opcode that dose not give resources to the AI.
---- Update 3
Fixed the party manager now points to the correct value also added ability points in there, however you need to put on a hat for it to work ... literally ... just equip a hat on the party member you want to change
Once you modify the stats will show read unless you are in a level up mode. Modify the stats how you want then save and load the game that should work.
---- Update 2
The hero stat options dose not work as intended, after playing a bit of the game I've noticed the game reverts the stats to the original value, I need to look into what happens...
---- Update 1
I've added the ability to change a item quantity in the inventory, just pick the item up and drop it in another slot.
After you modify the quantity pick the item up and move it to another slot, the delta quantity will be in the original slot.
1. Запустить Cheat Engine, "Load" и выбрать таблицу
2. "Select a process to open", выбрать нужный процесс.
3. Выбрать нужную опцию, поставить крест.
Скачать Cheat Engine с нашего сервера Вы сможете здесь.