на главную
об игре
Euro Truck Simulator 2 18.10.2012

Нужны DLC для версии oculus

У меня в стиме отсутствуют некоторые dlc. Я могу скачать недостающие dlc под обычную версию, но для версии oculus они уже не подходят. Может кто-нибудь скинуть эти dlc, если у вас есть они в стиме(под версию 1.40.3.1000s)? Необходимы Vive la France, Road to the Black Sea и Iberia, но буду благодарен, если сбросите все. Версию oculus можно включить в разделе "Бета-версии" в свойствах игры, оно докачает все нужные файлы.

Комментарии: 4
Ваш комментарий

mirgulan
надеюсь ты знаешь инлишь хотя бы на начальном уровне.

I've managed to run non-VR files with Oculus branch, using this simple hack:

1. Get HxD or any other hex editor.

2. Open base.scs in HxD and search for current version number. For example, 1.40.3.1000 in my case.

3. Write version number of DLC files you got. In my case I wrote 1.40.3.3 in place of 1.40.3.1000, so the result was 1.40.3.3000.

4. Lastly, select the last three zeroes and fill them with Hex-values "00". Save the file (HxD will also create a backup file, you can delete it if everything is working).

5. Now apply DLC files and CreamApi as if it wasn't Oculus branch.

It works for both ETS2 and ATS. I don't know whether there will be any bugs due to the hack and I didn't play much, but so far all the DLCs seem to be loading and I failed to see any bugs.

притащил с одного из самых адекватных пиратских форумов в интернетах

пекабир
Благодарю, помогло

mirgulan
Привет! Если помнишь, что значит это строчка "Lastly, select the last three zeroes and fill them with Hex-values "00". Save the file (HxD will also create a backup file, you can delete it if everything is working)."? Что я должен сделать, я так и не понял.