на главную
об игре
Resident Evil 4 10.01.2005

Случайные сбои

это перевод "Google Translate", потому что я не русский, поэтому извините, если это плохо написано, но мне нужна ваша помощь.

я использую взломанный RE4R, и моя игра случайно вылетает, даже после того, как я заменил официальный REFramework на его вариант hect0x7.

P.S. я обновил свой биос и видеокарту, и использование VRAM в настройках игры составляет около 4,5 ГБ.

Комментарии: 10
Ваш комментарий

I think that REFramework is injected into the game in order to work, while the crack of the game is already some kind of injection into the exe, so this may be the reason.

Without REFramework, the game (licensed or cracked) can crash only if the VRAM runs out, so you need to adjust the graphics so that the game shows about 1.6 - 2 GB of free memory to avoid potential crashes. So try lowering the settings until the warning about the orange level of VRAM usage disappears, and this should be enough. Before launching the game you might need to close any software that uses your GPU for hardware acceleration, like Discord and Chrome. Also make sure that you're using exclusive fullscreen mode (not borderless), disable fullscreen optimizations for the game exe in compatibility tab and don't use Alt+Tab while in game.

Alt-tab did seem to be followed by a crash shortly after at times.
Also, VRAM usage doesn't spike right before crashing as is.

I can't update REFramwork because loading saves will start to crash again and the official version doesn't work on the cracked version so REFramework by hect0x7 is the only one that solves both issues.

i will try to disable fullscreen optimizations and report back

Note: specs

Windows version 22H2 10.0.19045.2965

i7 8700k

64GB RAM, Driver version 535.98

GTX 1080Ti (= no ray tracing)

If you have a decent amount of VRAM left, and if the game does not show a warning about its use, then I'm sure that REFramework is the cause and you have to remove it. I know for sure that the cracked version of the game works totally fine without it.

I tried injecting some software into the game to reduce input lag and monitor performance, and this led to serious problems and did not work properly. Looks like injecting anything else besides the actual crack for the game is leading to crashes and errors.

tried again without REFramework: it still crashed
and another time with REFramework but after lowering VRAM settings to 3GB: same result

How I understand, you use patched version REFramework? And without REFramework game is don't crashed?

I can guess, version REFramework and game version is conflicted. Old version of REFramework and new game version, or reverse. Try check you're game version and download REFramework for it.

Обьективно говоря, игра в каком то месте недооптемезирована получилась, ибо частные вылет, рандомные фризы, зависание намертво ПК, и это именно в этой игре, так что тут дело, не в железе обьективно говоря.

вопрос в чем заключается? почему вылетает игра? напишите характеристики пк и может быть вам помогут! обновить драйвер на видеокарту это первое, ишрать без трасировки лучей и по необходимости обновить виндовс и фраимворк

мне нужно знать почему игра вылетает

характеристики указаны в комментарии выше

может быть проблема а репаке,вообще у резика есть проблемы с запуском на виндовс 10 нужна версия 22h2 но лично у меня на ней даже не запустился,помогло лишь чудо и тыкание всего подряд,а вообще попробуй скачать сдесь https://itorrents-igruha.org/11642-67-resident-evil-4-remake-2023.html я там скачал и работает хорошо и стабильно

Абсолютно ноль инфы о желез, о винде, о версии дравера.

Ничем мы тебе не поможем ботяра.